a little help married men

I am getting married June 18 this year and we decided to put together a personalized gift basket to leave in their hotel room.

So far we have
Bottle of alcohol - depending on the person(s)
2 glasses to match the alcohol (tumbler, wine glass, ect...)
massage oils
candles
granola bars or other assorted snack items

I am getting married June 18 this year and we decided to put together a personalized gift basket to leave in their hotel room.

So far we have
massage oils
candles

So, you are getting them Jim Beam and granola bars? Get them a seat belt for the toilet too.

I also recieved a nice engraved pocket knife......

but if they are all outdoors types(hunting,fishing..etc.), maybe a leatherman tool or something along those lines

I didnt mention that I am having a beach wedding in outer banks nc. So that means everyone is going to have to travel at the least 9hrs. 9hrs is the closest.

I know you asked for guys opinions, but I'm going to butt in anyway. :laugh:

My sister and her hubby bought a really nice pocket knife for Grumpy when we were in the wedding. I think that would be a good way to go because they all like things where this tool could come in handy. That and it's small enough to pack.

I gave engraved Swiss Army knives to my groomsmen... 3 out of 4 still have them!

So far we have
massage oils
candles

I thought of something like that when I came across this site. Then customize each basket like you did.

Personalized Gift Basket-in-a-Bucket - Utlimate Groomsmen Gift - Capcatcher + Pub Glass + Beer Bucket

I bought each of mine gift cards to places I knew they would want.

Matt is a drag racer constantly working on his car, he got one to summit racing

My brother jason, rob, and chris love electronics. They got best buy cards
Posted via Mobile Device

Hell, I got to pay for the tux rental, much less get a gift! BTW, I had to fly over 1000 miles on my own to get there too!

For my wedding we gave the Groomsmen engraved beer stine's, and from my friend's wedding we got engraved flasks. Can't go wrong giving out something to drink with. We got them from a place called Things Remembered in the mall by us. I don't know if they have one where you're at. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding:beerchug:

I bought each of mine gift cards to places I knew they would want.

Matt is a drag racer constantly working on his car, he got one to summit racing

My brother jason, rob, and chris love electronics. They got best buy cards
Posted via Mobile Device

I actualy thought of that too. That would be the easiest. Plus they could get what they actualy want.

Back