I need all of your creative brain power!

Or...BT's Tobin seat's always an option!  BTW BT...have I taught you nothing!?  
tounge.gif
Apparently not... I guess I'm slippin'.
drooling3.gif
I guess I need more lessons.
biggrin.gif

DO what i do for my wife. Give her money!! SHe lights up every time. Money grubbing wh... just kidding!!!
laugh.gif
or am I?
tounge.gif

All these guys...trying ta figure out what to get a girl!
laugh.gif
Yeah, ain't it funny to read what we came up with and then see what a lady said about it all? I thought the Tobin seat idea was a winner for sure!
laugh.gif
yep. So true. I like the Tobin seat idea too, but sometimes, I dunno.  
laugh.gif
Yeah, but you're the Big Pimp Papa here PB. Don't be actin' like yer just another one of us romantically ignorant asses.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

who, me?
laugh.gif
Hehe....dood, trust me: all is not roses and chocolate in PB's world (remember the doghouse incident?). I try to keep my lady happy, but sometimes my yapper says things that mean good, but come out all wrong.

I hate sleeping on the couch.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
 Mikey....you's a funny guy! and your wife seems like one o' dem good gals.

Fer a gift, why don't you try getting all the kids outta the house, tone the lights down, set a table fer that massage that only you wanna give. Set up a candlelight dinner, and be sure to put that box of chocolates underneath the candle holder on the table

Then you can get a nice looking stand....set it up next to where she'll be sitting. On top of that stand, you can get one of them glass bowls, put some pebbles and water, and then get some floatin' candles in there, too (be sure they're lit).  You can even hang a rose around the stand or next to the bowl.

Tell her that you have reservations at a nice restaurant....but you need to pick up something at the house. (This is assuming you're gonna pick her up. If not, you're on your own in terms of getting this to work). Let her know you need to get something at the house before you guys go out. Then, you either blindfold her or ask her to cover her eyes.

When she comes in and uncovers her eyes, she's gonna see the nice stand, the candlelight dinner (your kick-azz calzones, I assume) and later on the table for a massage. Don't forget to make dessert, too. And be sure that you have some nice sentimental music playing....mebbe something from when you guys first started seeing eachother. If not, no probs; just put on her favorite music.

I hope this helps, Mikey. And a happy birthday to your missus as well. Have a good one, bro!  
smile.gif
Pacific,
Your a romantic at heart.

And here we all just thought you were a ho!
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Good ideas all ya'll!

I'll let you know what happens.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Fer a gift, why don't you try getting all the kids outta the house, tone the lights down, set a table fer that massage that only you wanna give. Set up a candlelight dinner, and be sure to put that box of chocolates underneath the candle holder on the table

Then you can get a nice looking stand....set it up next to where she'll be sitting. On top of that stand, you can get one of them glass bowls, put some pebbles and water, and then get some floatin' candles in there, too (be sure they're lit).  You can even hang a rose around the stand or next to the bowl.

Tell her that you have reservations at a nice restaurant....but you need to pick up something at the house. (This is assuming you're gonna pick her up. If not, you're on your own in terms of getting this to work). Let her know you need to get something at the house before you guys go out. Then, you either blindfold her or ask her to cover her eyes.

When she comes in and uncovers her eyes, she's gonna see the nice stand, the candlelight dinner (your kick-azz calzones, I assume) and later on the table for a massage. Don't forget to make dessert, too. And be sure that you have some nice sentimental music playing....mebbe something from when you guys first started seeing eachother. If not, no probs; just put on her favorite music.

I hope this helps, Mikey. And a happy birthday to your missus as well. Have a good one, bro!  
smile.gif
Pacific,

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Good ideas all ya'll!

haha....I'm a ho, first and whore-most....I meant foremost.

Yeah....I love to put a smile on my baby's face! Something about it just feels so gratifying.

I hope it turns out well, Mikey.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif
Pacific,

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Good ideas all ya'll!

haha....I'm a ho, first and whore-most....I meant foremost.

Yeah....I love to put a smile on my baby's face! Something about it just feels so gratifying.  

I hope it turns out well, Mikey.
Here it is, 10 till midnight on her birthday eve, and I'm helping her make a poster for her college class tomorrow!

Just like 20 years ago in my college days!
laugh.gif
cool.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

dude...that is the shid I live for!!! I would love to look at my wife twenty years from now and reminisce. Sometimes it just doesn't get any better than that. Way to go, Mikey! I wish you guys many more years of happiness and peace!

Now ya got me missin me lady love. Sigh....ain't it grand?

I went with her to find a wedding dress. She disliked it as much as I did!

Now if I can only get her to like the Busa as much as I do...
cool.gif

Wait, can't do that. I might get replaced!
wow.gif

Go to a strip club. take many photos of young sexy naked women...
Buy a sentimental lovey dovey B-day card.
Put photos in card.
Write in card.." See what I give up just because I love you!"
Its a sure thing Mikey... Trust ol' Raider on this.
wink.gif

Go to a strip club. take many photos of young sexy naked women...
Buy a sentimental lovey dovey B-day card.
Put photos in card.
Write in card.." See what I give up just because I love you!"
Its a sure thing Mikey... Trust ol' Raider on this.
wink.gif
Ummmm...that one might not actually be a good idea!
biggrin.gif

Raider's trying to stir up some trouble I think...bad boy Raider!!!
tounge.gif

Trouble!!
rock.gif
Me?
rock.gif

Do I seem like that kind of guy Va?
What I told Mikey was a tried & tested origonal idea.
I did it to... errr for my wife on her 40th.

cool.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

rock.gif

Most likely to late. With all that you and your wife had going on, take here away for a least a day and have a romantic dinner and pamper her (not You) her.

a night/ weekend at a primo hotel with you. With in room hot tub.....

Back