Need Some serious present help

standiggity

Registered
Alright Org.. I need some serious help in finding my girl a Christmas present.

She's 22, athletic, enjoys watersports, loves all kinds of music... and I'm really at a loss of what to get her.

I want to get her something creative. My birthday is next week and apparently she spent the last few weeks "working on" my present. She assured me it isn't a Hayabusa.. or anything related to my motorcycle.. so she obviously got pretty creative and did something cool for me. I'll post a pic once she gives it to me next weekend.

I know I'm one of the younger ones on the board.. and some of the "Senior" org members have probably done some pretty cool stuff for their women over the years.. so help me out.

I'm willing to spend anything up to a few hundred dollars. I'm not getting her jewerly.. and especially not an engagement ring (that's what my mom said). My friends are quite lame and un-creative when it comes to presents.. so throw some ideas out.. links.. anything that could help me out!

Thanks Org!

n39804116_32956931_3371.jpg

Does she PLAY music? Maybe a guitar or something? ???

She's athletic, maybe a new bicycle? ???

Yeah, I can see how the engagement ring for Christmas could be bad...good idea. How about a trip somewhere? Women like the "spontaneous" thing...

Just some thoughts...:dunno:

Give her something to pamper herself with......spa day with the mom!!!! You'll score points on both ends with that one! No pun intended:laugh:

Well my first suggestion is out the window ( ring ). Maybe something from V. Secrets or maybe a vacuum cleaner :laugh:

An ipod pre-loaded with her fav music, pics movie and/or a cell phone video you made telling her what she means to you.

I've got an ipod - sure wish that sucka was self loading!

Good luck!
Posted via Mobile Device

I just had an even better idea! A gift certificate to Lulu Lemon... Google it, sorry, I don't know the website. You'll get major bonus points for excellence in research, plus their clothes are major sexxy AND the big new trend for the toned female.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think she'll love whatever you get her. I just listen well this time of year. She'll let you know what she wants. I think semi is getting his girl a house or something, but that exceeds the budget you laid out. The ipod is a good idea.

I think she'll love whatever you get her. I just listen well this time of year. She'll let you know what she wants. I think semi is getting his girl a house or something, but that exceeds the budget you laid out. The ipod is a good idea.

Not neccessarily...look at it this way, when you get in trouble YOU can use it too. :whistle::rofl:

IE, "in the doghouse..." :whistle:

Attachments

• doghouse.bmp
    396.1 KB · Views: 188
I just had an even better idea! A gift certificate to Lulu Lemon... Google it, sorry, I don't know the website. You'll get major bonus points for excellence in research, plus their clothes are major sexxy AND the big new trend for the toned female.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok, here is what I recommend for you. A double whammy.

First is I would find her a couples necklace that would be fitting for your relationship. In other words something that you both enjoy, something that would remind you both of each other.. she likes water sports, she is a well.. a girl.. good chance she likes Dolphins. Look for a couples necklace that is in the shape of a heart but actually is two halves, each half is a dolphin. When put together they form a heart.

Here is a single dolphins heart necklace

Dolphin Couples Heart Pendant With Purple Cubic Zirconia-Sterling Silver 9540 (SZY784) - US$ 14.27

Here are some links to get you thinking.

2 half Heart Necklaces - SHOP.COM

Love Pendant

Half heart pendants Necklaces & Pendants at BizRate - Shop online for Jewelry & Watches

Couple Necklaces, Couple Jewelry, His and Hers Jewelry

Couples Necklace Sale - 20% Off a Personalized Couples Pendant at Limoges Jewelry

Jewelry for Couples | Personalized Couple's Pendants and Anniversary Gifts

Limoges Jewelry | Personalized mother, name and men's jewelry at discounted prices

Second, I would take her away somewhere for the weekend as her Christmas present. Don’t take her someplace YOU want to go, take her some place she would love, even if you would hate it. ESPECIALLY if she KNOWS you would hate it. And then step outside of yourself and have a good time. The best thing you can give to someone you love is yourself. If you do something for someone you love that is JUST for them, especially if they know you don’t like it, It shows them how much you care about them and how much outside of your box you are willing to go to make them happy.

Hope this helps in some way..

Good luck

Back