I retire in 350 days

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Yup, I retire from active duty in the US Navy win 20 years and 22 days of service in 350 days. My wonderful wife asked me what I want for my retirement present.

I told her the World Champion Package school that Kevin Swantz teaches at Road Atlanta. She said as soon as the 08 schedule is posted we will do it. I am a pretty lucky guy. She offers to sacrifice her body for my bike last week and now she tells me that is my retirement present.

Don

PS. Looks like I need to start buying some new gear.

CONGRAT'S DON, I hope you enjoy your retirement, after 20 yrs you deserve it , Thanks for serving our country and for everything you have done .
bowdown.gif

NK,
Thanks. I am still trying to decide what I am going to do post retirement. I have several options, just not sure which way to go.

Don

Thanks Rock,
I am not even sure that I am going to have a retirement ceremony. They might want me to drive to Nashville to do it. I may just pack my seabag and walk away. I will still do a shadow box to put on my "I love me" wall here at the house.

Don

(USN05LE @ Sep. 16 2007,13:45) Thanks Rock,
  I am not even sure that I am going to have a retirement ceremony.  They might want me to drive to Nashville to do it.  I may just pack my seabag and walk away.  I will still do a shadow box to put on my "I love me" wall here at the house.

Don
that's what a bunch of guys just did in my Sq. Walked away with a shadow box. Just a lil some'n without the rent a crowd.

If you need anything i'm here.

Very cool and very honorable! thank you for the service and commitment!
E

(Devil Dog @ Sep. 16 2007,12:44) Congrats.........    Now get a JOB!!!!
HAHAHA,
I don't go on terminal leave until mid June of next year. I will worry more about post military jobs when the time gets a little closer.

Don

(USN05LE @ Sep. 16 2007,07:53)  She offers to sacrifice her body for my bike last week and now she tells me that is my retirement present.
I've been alittle busy and missed this one I guess. Oh well.

Congrads on the retirement and the school.

Many thanks on the years of service.

(USN05LE @ Sep. 16 2007,10:53) Yup, I retire from active duty in the US Navy win 20 years and 22 days of service in  350 days.  My wonderful wife asked me what I want for my retirement present.

I told her the World Champion Package school that Kevin Swantz teaches at Road Atlanta.  She said as soon as the 08 schedule is posted we will do it.  I am a pretty lucky guy.  She offers to sacrifice her body for my bike last week and now she tells me that is my retirement present.

Don

PS.  Looks like I need to start buying some new gear.
annnd a niiiiicccce anniversary present
laugh.gif

Don - congrats on the present! Thanks for your Service, Brudda!

Back