Michelle's "new" sun visors

Yep something like that, maybe some poke a dots like the panties she gives people. Or you could have a thong air brushed on that covers the back part of the hood and front fenders and then runs down the front of the hood over the front bumper so it kind of looks like the car is wearing them. :rofl:

btw omslaw, she doesn't know where i live and you do if you need a place to hide out for a while :rofl:

:rofl: I was just about to tell him I have a room ready for him!

Good thing she has a REALLY good sense of humor! :laugh:

:rofl: I was just about to tell him I have a room ready for him!

Good thing she has a REALLY good sense of humor! :laugh:

that other gift must have been a REALLY good one to have kept her off the board and out of this thread for so long....................or else she's killed him and is currently disposing of the body :lol:

LOL. I'm still alive and kickin' :thumbsup:

Actually, she hasn't found the other gift yet; it's still all 'wrapped up'. Perhaps she'll figure it out :poke:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

Last edited:
LOL. I'm still alive and kickin' :thumbsup:

Actually, she hasn't found the other gift yet; it's still all 'wrapped up'. Perhaps she'll figure it out :poke:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

I have no clue what Omar "pinked up" beyond Tess and her new visors...she was running like crap until I removed that crud, revealing the REAL new visors. Tess was happy after that and she and I have had a great time this week. She will one day get new paint, but I promise you, it will not be any shade of pink, or someone dies... :rulez:

uh-oh, looks like omslaw may not survive long enough to cut down those trees :lol:

uh-oh, looks like omslaw may not survive long enough to cut down those trees :lol:

Pffft! She's at work and I'm at home...with the chainsaw! MUUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA (now insert Chevy Chase scene from Christmas Vacation)

oh, i have a distinct feeling that this is not going to end well..................but it should be entertaining :rofl:

Where's Tony Montana when you need him, eh? He'll show you what happens with a chainsaw :rofl:

** Omar's now :google: because he doesn't have a clue... :banghead: :google: "Scarface" baby... :whistle:

Omar should surprise you with pink rim decals, mounted on your busa for Christmas. :laugh: Wouldn't that be special. :rofl:

Back