Need GF help...

Good luck with whatever route you decide to go with. Also good luck to the both of you in ur futures!
Posted via Mobile Device

If you want to go the "FUN" route, hubby and I love to go to the little go cart places and race around the go cart track. Then of course I always kick his arse in air hockey, and we play the other arcade games. We always have a fun time and it is like being teenagers again. Also with this outing you can choose to eat the junkfood at served at the go cart place, or go eat somewhere nice before or after.

When we were stationed in Hampton Roads Virginia, Driving up Colonial Parkway by the York River with the top down on the car was always a favorite as well as the Virginia Beach board walk (think walking, holding hands, evening stroll, waves in the background).

uhh...hi my name is chris and im a married man...i have no romance....

Just this night our second daughter's B'friend came to our house and asked for her hand in marriage, this was very refreshing to know that a young man would actually do this. It was commonplace back in the day, but now it is very rare. He and my daughter are also V's and saving the day for their wedding night. I am very proud of both of them and gladly gave my blessings to them. I also offered the ladder so they could elope and save me a ton of money.:laugh:

Remember this, LOVE IS A VERB! an action word that must be worked on. And marriage is a choice that you make for life and commit to.
Just a little of my two cents after 25 years with the woman that still gives me chill bumps when she touches me.
Bubba

:thumbsup: Deb and I talked of eloping... If we get married, we don't really want alot of people anyway.

When we were stationed in Hampton Roads Virginia, Driving up Colonial Parkway by the York River with the top down on the car was always a favorite as well as the Virginia Beach board walk (think walking, holding hands, evening stroll, waves in the background).

I live a few hours from there, I was thinking of taking her there one evening and doing a romantic walk there...

uhh...hi my name is chris and im a married man...i have no romance....

Hey Chris... Welcome to the married man / no romance twelve step program. We'll be focusing on the importance of listening and how balancing house work and motorcycle riding may improve the romance....

First - you can not listen to your wife talk about her feelings if your away riding your motorcyle.... - WTF?!?!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My advice for any sucessful interaction or romance (even if it's a quick walk) listen to you GF... Women love guys who listen! This is the hardest thing for men to learn. Shut up and really listen. Pepper the conversation with phrases like " I understand" "yeah - She's a real B*tch" " I hate black motorcycles, too" "your butt is perfect" "Some times I feel like crying too" " Yeah, when we're married I'd really love a pink master bedroom with frilly drapes" "You're right her mini skirt is obscene - I hate it too..."

So in closing it's not important what your doing or where you are - romance is about listening and agreeing - no matter what agree...

Check out your local theater group and go see a play...dinner after. very relaxing evening.

Weekend at a Festival, Hay ride with late dinner, haunted house (if she is into that sort of thing). Cute little Bed and Breakfast package (dinner, room, horse drawn carriage ride, spa treatment....) Christmas tree shopping or hunting (with a thermos of hot chocolate and a couple slices of pumpkin bread).

Cheap dates are usually the better ones anyway. You try to do too much it comes off fake. Be yourself then you know she will love you for YOU.

Good luck!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Good stuff :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just this night our second daughter's B'friend came to our house and asked for her hand in marriage, this was very refreshing to know that a young man would actually do this. It was commonplace back in the day, but now it is very rare. He and my daughter are also V's and saving the day for their wedding night. I am very proud of both of them and gladly gave my blessings to them. I also offered the ladder so they could elope and save me a ton of money.:laugh:

Congrats Bubba :beerchug:

the drive around the colonial parkway is nice, we did that as one of the ECR events a few years ago. Plenty of little isolated beach areas to pull off and just cuddle/talk and enjoy the views... sunsets down there are freakin great! Lots of inexpensive places to crash and still maintain your morals...just cuz you take a lady out of town for the weekend Ben doesnt mean you will or have to ... um ... ya know :laugh:

the drive around the colonial parkway is nice, we did that as one of the ECR events a few years ago. Plenty of little isolated beach areas to pull off and just cuddle/talk and enjoy the views... sunsets down there are freakin great! Lots of inexpensive places to crash and still maintain your morals...just cuz you take a lady out of town for the weekend Ben doesnt mean you will or have to ... um ... ya know :laugh:

Yeah, I know. But the temptations would definately be there.

Back