GoDaddy.com Commercial with my GF...

Good luck w/the contest!

I think Jay Leno has a bike, doesn't he? :rofl:

(Side note: ride safe today!)

:beerchug:

Thanks so much!

Leno def does as does Tom Cruise... :whistle: And possibly Pink and Carey Hart... :whistle:

And thanks, I always do! :thumbsup:

I'd volunteer my Busa, but for some reason I don't think my wife would like it too much :laugh:

Looks like she's on the up & up....Two & A Half Men & Four Christmases....good stuff!

You already know how I feel about her as I posted yesterday in Bubba's thread. What a stunner! :inlove: My votes in! :thumbsup:

Looks like she's on the up & up....Two & A Half Men & Four Christmases....good stuff!

You already know how I feel about her as I posted yesterday in Bubba's thread. What a stunner! :inlove: My votes in! :thumbsup:

Thanks Bro! We really appreciate it... And I don't blame you, I think she's pretty beautiful as well... :beerchug:
On a side note, a recent film of hers called Transylmania came out on DVD today, and I'm not just shamelessly advertising it because she's in it, but after seeing it at least 10 times, it's still one of the funniest films I've seen in a long time... She plays a sexy hunchback... :laugh:

Here's a link:
Transylmania (2009)
:beerchug:

Just checked out the trailer - :laugh: How funny to see her with a hunchback, looks like she had a lot of fun in that role.
Take care, and lets hit the SD twisties Soon Ya Hoon.
Bubba
if you see this u r a tru hoon

Just checked out the trailer - :laugh: How funny to see her with a hunchback, looks like she had a lot of fun in that role.
Take care, and lets hit the SD twisties Soon Ya Hoon.
Bubba
if you see this u r a tru hoon

Yeah she def enjoyed that one! Looking forward to the SD twisties! :thumbsup:

HOON

Keep some good gear on that girl, a crash would hurt her in more ways than one...

The contest ends this friday, and you guys can vote everyday... Just sayin... :whistle:

My gf would really appreciate it... :beerchug:

The contest ends this friday, and you guys can vote everyday... Just sayin... :whistle:

My gf would really appreciate it... :beerchug:

Yeah I bet you er uh she will....:rofl:

Lets see we vote, she wins and you get the prize ?
Hows that fair..???

Back