Need some help...

Axton is definitely something different and it makes a pretty cool nickname as he gets older he'll thank you :laugh: But with a name like that you cant let him grow up a mamas boy.......:poke:

I have malachai makana gabriel paige and gabe lol. yes 2 gabes. one is with my current wife her son i adopted and one with a one nighter years ago:)

Those are a few different names, lol my friends son is Gabe too. Now I got a bit of ammo, should make her happy lol.

religion played a part, and so did I. My first pick was sean / shawn, but that got shot down, my first born was given my name ..... that wasn't my choice but I liked it. Robert Andrew, Joshua Michael, Catherine Marie, and my bonus child Rachel Nicole.

As long as the baby is healthy and Mom makes it through it, it's a win brother.

What ever name you choose I'm sure will fine, but just be careful what "Nick Name" you call him, they stick. Trust me on this for I know far too well! ;)

dadofthree said:
religion played a part, and so did I. My first pick was sean / shawn, but that got shot down, my first born was given my name ..... that wasn't my choice but I liked it. Robert Andrew, Joshua Michael, Catherine Marie, and my bonus child Rachel Nicole.

As long as the baby is healthy and Mom makes it through it, it's a win brother.

I agree

BUBBA said:
What ever name you choose I'm sure will fine, but just be careful what "Nick Name" you call him, they stick. Trust me on this for I know far too well! ;)

Lol it already is. My lady called him a jelly bean (from the first ultra sounds) and my mom already says that all the time. Sorry son, it's your mothers fault lol.

Back