Need Some help

thank you guys for all of your support...im not to sure on what im goin to do, but it seems the new busa will be put on hold. It really feels good having people, you guys, my parents, my sales friend, behind you no matter what decision you make. Im keeping my options open for right now, goin to do some searching until i found a good bike. if you anyone has any suggestions for a good bike besides a busa it would be appreciated.

thank you guys for all of your support...im not to sure on what im goin to do, but it seems the new busa will be put on hold. It really feels good having people, you guys, my parents, my sales friend, behind you no matter what decision you make. Im keeping my options open for right now, goin to do some searching until i found a good bike. if you anyone has any suggestions for a good bike besides a busa it would be appreciated.

You ignoring me????????:laugh:

You ignoring me????????:laugh:

no im not :rofl::rofl: the next nice day out i will take ur bike home and get it detailed by my neighbor for ya and i have another shirt for ya...one of these days we will have to get together and go out for a drink or soemthin...actually im goin home friday, ill bring my dads truck back up saturday if ur not busy to move those tool boxes...kev, i could never ignore you :beerchug:

1-866-392-4531 ask for jacob. This is Xtreme cycle group. They are located in Brilliant OH, and PA, WV. I got my busa through them. My local dealer couldn't get me approved, these guys did. Worth a phone call and a drive IMO. I drove 16 hours to pick up my baby, it was worth it:thumbsup: I found em on Ebay.

There will be lots of great used deals in the very near future.
My vote, for me would be Busa, over everything else, even if it is used.

JMO

I have to agree, it's hard to beat a busa if you're wanting a sportbike. it has it all - comfort, speed, reliability, a great support network from this board, and tons of aftermarket support.

Keep looking around and im sure something will turn up. I waited about 6 months to get the deal i wanted on mine, and it was worth the wait.

im keeping my options open right now...after riding a busa its hard to go to anything else, so ive been lookin to get a used one, checkin local dealers and ebay and what not...im just looking at that half full glass, hoping for something good to come my way

Back