I never liked the busa anyway!!!!

yamahor not that I know anything about your financial situation, but here's a thought. Once you sell the 900 I don't know what you are asking for it 3 maybe 4 thousand?? Forgive me if I'm way off, I didn't google prices of them, but wouldn't you look more financially appealing to a bank/lender if you weren't financing 90% of the bike? If you put all the money down towards the used or new busa it would probably drop you down to 40/50% of the cost of the bank, and the bank would have more of the warm and fuzzies giving you money for it.... just a thought might be worth asking them.

I just noticed another thing you're losing at today . Look at your average posts........now look at mine .
wink.gif
I've been doing some major Hoin' while you work all day .
biggrin.gif

yamahor not that I know anything about your financial situation, but here's a thought. Once you sell the 900 I don't know what you are asking for it 3 maybe 4 thousand?? Forgive me if I'm way off, I didn't google prices of them, but wouldn't you look more financially appealing to a bank/lender if you weren't financing 90% of the bike? If you put all the money down towards the used or new busa it would probably drop you down to 40/50% of the cost of the bank, and the bank would have more of the warm and fuzzies giving you money for it.... just a thought might be worth asking them.
Thats what I tried. They did it as a "pending the sale of" for the 900, so if I sold it, I would still have the same outcome.
down.gif

HA!!! I'm a "Hi,there sexy. My name is Ben. Ben Dover"!!! Beat THAT!!
laugh.gif

now we need to stop jacking my thread. Quick!! to my OTHER thread!

I'll co-sign your loan.
Put you in for indentured servitude (Still legal in N.E.)
Charge you 3 points on the vig each week.
Run your butt all around N.E. each week.( Doing my work)
And let you go free and clear if you don't mess up.
By the end of November ( Maybe)
Only need 1 used M/C and a oath signed in blood.
Got Pricking devices
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???
Got credit ?

rock.gif

If you do decide to go through different dealerships, don't let alot of them run your credit because that lowers your credit score.
yep! I know... I'm gonna try another bank, then I give up...

for now.
Got a 06 Cranberry/ Black waiting for you . ( 9900) actual cash price
No blood, no long term contract.
I approve you, you make all payments or come 60 days behind, we will come to Virginia and take it.
No Crap/ No Bull !!!!
17.9 % is your interest rate..............
So as the Computer said in War Games,
How about a nice game of chess ?

So, heres the story...
I FINALLY decided to take the plunge and get a loan for a busa. I go to the bank, and apply for a personal loan... Denied because I don't have anything as collateral. No big, I'll just do a vehicle loan. I talked with the loan officer, she said as long as the 900 gets paid off, I should be able to get the loan (She didn't see a reason why not), so I go for it. Gave her the specs on the bike (Tree's 02 LE, basicly everything I want in a Busa, except turbo). She said the bike is worth x amount (can't remember, more than tree was asking) and she could get me a loan for 90% of the value. Okay, let's go for it!!! So I was waiting last night to hear back, nothing. Get a call this morning while working, it's the bank!! She says I need a cosigner, or else I can't get the loan. FACK!!! This SUCKS!! I would try and talk mom into it, but she wouldn't be approved anyway (joint loans with step-dad), and that's the only person I feel comfortable asking to cosign. I've got a bud that might do it, I know he's got good credit, but I don't like to do that kinda stuff. So... looks like I'm Busaless for now. I was hoping to have it by the bash at least, if not the VA spring ride, but I guess that ain't happening.

scuse me, I'm gonna go cuss the world out for hating me now. Just when I find the PERFECT bike for me, something get's F-ed up. This sucks. Tree, I'm sorry if I got your hopes up of getting the bike off your hands. I really thought it was gonna happen. I even had it planned out to make a road trip to St Louis this weekend. Oh well.
Tough luck mate.

Banks can be a pain in the ass at times!!

Hope things will get sorted out soon for ya mate...

Noooo. Don't give up!! Where there's a will there's a way.
After the Bash I'll be working my arse off to find a way to get my Busa.

Hey... I'll race ya!!
wink.gif

Try lending tree. Ya might not get the best interest rate but you'll get the Busa.
Also if ya can get an account with a credit union. After 6 months refinance the
Busa with the Credit Union at a much reduced interest rate.

Another option, depending on how much Tree is asking and the state of your Credit Cards.
Work a deal with a dealership local to Tree to buy his bike from them. A consignment type
deal.

Just a few thoughts.

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1363"|1141822192 -->

Hey... I'll race ya!!  
wink.gif
Look I'm not supposed to tell ya this, BUT ...
wow.gif

I'm already paying yer husband $100 a week to keep you off the Busa.

Yer already to fast fer me on that Kat!  
tounge.gif

Just messing, which Busa are ya looking at?

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1364"|1141822461 -->

Ben,

Like I said, No Worries. I shipped you off another PM this morning. I'm not going to post it up localy untill April and then E-bay around April 15th.

Take it easy,

Steve

Really sucks Ben. But it seems like you are doing all the right things to try and get the busa. Personally I would wait until it wouldn't put me upside down financially... Not knowing your monetary status but assuming that since you are 22 and that you don't really have a solid credit history it might be best for you to bank your money to get the best rate/financing you possibly can. Don't rush into anything no matter how much you want it if it is going to make your life more difficult... Besides I want to see you on a bike any bike at the bash! Good luck!

Ben,

There's nothing wrong with keeping the 900 for a while. I know how bad you want the Busa, but maybe it's just not the right time yet. Oh sure...we're gonna give ya some shid about riding a little 900, but it's all good
laugh.gif

I skimmed through most of the replies, so forgive me if I'm repeating other's ideas.

A dealership can loan between 100%-120% of MSRP on a new bike. This would help pay off your bike and finance the new one, BUT... That usually comes with a higher interest rate because you are now a higher risk to them if you should default on the loan. They have to look at recouping their losses through an auction, therefore the higher interest rate gets them their money back faster.

You might want to talk to your bank about a small signature loan to help establish some credit. Something like $500-$1000 dollars. DO NOT spend this money. Take the money and put it into a savings account, then have the bank automatically take the loan payments out of this account. The money will gain some interest which offsets the interest rate of the loan, and you are establishing credit by having a loan and having a good payment history.

This may not help you with getting the Busa you want right now, but it will put you in a better position to purchase what you want later on.

Good Luck
cool.gif

BTW: Keep your chin up Ben...we've all been through it...it gets better
wink.gif

Hey... I'll race ya!!  
wink.gif
Look I'm not supposed to tell ya this, BUT ...
wow.gif

I'm already paying yer husband $100 a week to keep you off the Busa.

Yer already to fast fer me on that Kat!  
tounge.gif

Just messing, which Busa are ya looking at?

pirate.gif
Raider out.
**Momentary Hijacking**

Right right.. if you are paying him $100 a week, then HE should have enough for my down payment!! GJoker you got some 'splaining to do!!
mad.gif

I'm after the 06 LE. I love the white. Then I could wear bright a$$ gear and everyone would see me!!
xblueman.gif

Of course I have a plan B.. and that's for a 03 LE (pumpkin)

Plan C is an 04 Purple and Black.

Plan D is anything else I can afford..
biggrin.gif

Hopefully by the end of summer, I'll have it!
super.gif

**Resume current thread**

Ben,

There's nothing wrong with keeping the 900 for a while.  I know how bad you want the Busa, but maybe it's just not the right time yet.  Oh sure...we're gonna give ya some shid about riding a little 900, but it's all good
laugh.gif

I skimmed through most of the replies, so forgive me if I'm repeating other's ideas.

A dealership can loan between 100%-120% of MSRP on a new bike.  This would help pay off your bike and finance the new one, BUT...  That usually comes with a higher interest rate because you are now a higher risk to them if you should default on the loan.  They have to look at recouping their losses through an auction, therefore the higher interest rate gets them their money back faster.

You might want to talk to your bank about a small signature loan to help establish some credit.  Something like $500-$1000 dollars.  DO NOT spend this money.  Take the money and put it into a savings account, then have the bank automatically take the loan payments out of this account.  The money will gain some interest which offsets the interest rate of the loan, and you are establishing credit by having a loan and having a good payment history.

This may not help you with getting the Busa you want right now, but it will put you in a better position to purchase what you want later on.

Good Luck
cool.gif

BTW:  Keep your chin up Ben...we've all been through it...it gets better
wink.gif
solid advice stkr,

Back