Upside Down on your K8?

9500 here for my 08, I just placed on my credit card and im 23, 4% interest cant beat that.

Paid cash. Everyone has different circumstances. The main thing is that you get out and enjoy your investment. :thumbsup:

D

I agree main point is that you enjoy your bike nit how much you paid or owe. Love the Busa as if it was your own child

I'm just renting mine until a better one comes out....:whistle:

Traded my 05 in on an 08, went in the hole and owe more than the cost pretty much...not a financial genius I know, but Im riding!!.

Traded my 05 in on an 08, went in the hole and owe more than the cost pretty much...not a financial genius I know, but Im riding!!.

I feel ya brother. I can make money but managing it is another story! :whistle:

Traded two bikes for one, to free up shop space and cause wifey said too. No balance.

i borrowed against a cd i have in the bank for 3.5%. technically i own it, but i owe myself like 6k still LOL

paid cash for my 08 and now seem to be putting more money than planned into it as the previous owner had done his own work that I am STILL finding out about :banghead: but love her so far.

I still owe about 10K om mine. I like knowing what has happened to my bike. Mine was more of an investment because I live on mine. My poor truck is feeling unloved.

Sold my 05 Busa, helmet, etc for $ 9700.00 new Busa I got for a steal so no payment. Now just trying to pay off the mustang so I can go and get in debt again :rofl:

09 Paid cash + about 50k in upgrades prob upside down half the upgrades on a good day???

But I have some time till the next model :beerchug:

Back