I need all of your creative brain power!

Mikey D

Registered
Tomorrow is my beautiful wife's 40th birthday.  

(Don't tell her I told ya!)  
biggrin.gif

In my inimitable fashion, I do not have a gift (or a clue) yet.

When asked, she just says, "Don't get me anything, the house is enough, just make me calzones for dinner."

(I make a mean calzone!)

Obviously just this will not do.

I am going to take the day off and show up at her shool with a dz roses & box of chocolates.  
muscle.gif

Any ideas for a gift folks?  
rock.gif

Buy her 4 Roses different colors representing each decade. ALso much cheaper than 40 roses. Then get her a key (jewelry) that has a corresponding lock (jewelry) that she can wear around her neck. Key to my heart crap/. WOmen love that stuff. If you're a big spender. Buy the 04 red busa for her and give her that key!!
laugh.gif
h

Buy her 4 Roses different colors representing each decade.  ALso much cheaper than 40 roses.  Then get her a key (jewelry) that has a corresponding lock (jewelry) that she can wear around her neck.  Key to my heart crap/.  WOmen love that stuff.  If you're a big spender.  Buy the 04 red busa for her and give her that key!!  
laugh.gif
h
I like it BBro. I definately may use pieces of that idea!

there's a website some place, you can get a star named after her, some guys think that's kinda corny but another idea for ya ...

laugh.gif
 Mikey....you's a funny guy! and your wife seems like one o' dem good gals.

Fer a gift, why don't you try getting all the kids outta the house, tone the lights down, set a table fer that massage that only you wanna give. Set up a candlelight dinner, and be sure to put that box of chocolates underneath the candle holder on the table

Then you can get a nice looking stand....set it up next to where she'll be sitting. On top of that stand, you can get one of them glass bowls, put some pebbles and water, and then get some floatin' candles in there, too (be sure they're lit).  You can even hang a rose around the stand or next to the bowl.

Tell her that you have reservations at a nice restaurant....but you need to pick up something at the house. (This is assuming you're gonna pick her up. If not, you're on your own in terms of getting this to work). Let her know you need to get something at the house before you guys go out. Then, you either blindfold her or ask her to cover her eyes.

When she comes in and uncovers her eyes, she's gonna see the nice stand, the candlelight dinner (your kick-azz calzones, I assume) and later on the table for a massage. Don't forget to make dessert, too. And be sure that you have some nice sentimental music playing....mebbe something from when you guys first started seeing eachother. If not, no probs; just put on her favorite music.

I hope this helps, Mikey. And a happy birthday to your missus as well. Have a good one, bro!  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078788514 -->

Get what Banditto said and a pair of tickets to a GP race in europe and she can have a calzone there.

So we're marrying off guys now?!

Mikey...if she's a flower kind of gal, they never fail...but, if she's like me and loves to look at flowers, but hates that they only die in a few days and that money could have purchased something else, I like the "day at the spa" idea...it's what most women would love to do, but don't want to spend the money on...it's truly considered a luxury item...

Or...BT's Tobin seat's always an option! BTW BT...have I taught you nothing!?
tounge.gif

there ya go....straight from the source.

All these guys...trying ta figure out what to get a girl!
laugh.gif

Most times I get in trouble with 'em....and I don't even hafta try. Thanks, VA. I'm sure you understand her more than any of us could.

Back