Christmas with the Rubbah

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
The House Mouse wants to get away this Christmas.We cant decide where to go. Anybody want to hook-up for dinner. We are thinking Cali,Vegas,Mexico,etc. Around the 23rd to the 30th of December. Any ideas?

RSD.

Let me know if you hit here or Vegas , We'll hook up with ya
easybutton.png

or the midwest  i will hook up with you  and diesel and proabbaly a few others
I wanna leave the cold...not run to it.We are freezin' and need some warmth. There's no way in hell I'm gonna "spoon" with you just to stay warm at night,forget it.
lol1.gif
moon.gif

Beautiful offer Bro...maybe next summer.
winkold.gif

easybutton.png
I'm leaning toward vegas,the Mouse is leaning toward Cali. I think it will be one or the other.
thumb_up.gif
 It would be fun to hook-up with you guys again.  
beerchug.gif
  RSD.
Give me a firm date so I can tell the old lady to take that day off.
I want to see the Seahawks play on the 23rd in Seattle.So we will fly out the 24th of december.We are almost positive we are headed to San Diego.So we should be there the 24th to the 31st. Does that work Gunny?

easybutton.png
I'm leaning toward vegas,the Mouse is leaning toward Cali. I think it will be one or the other.
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif
  RSD.
I want to see the Seahawks play on the 23rd in Seattle.So we will fly out the 24th of december.We are almost positive we are headed to San Diego.So we should be there the 24th to the 31st. Does that work Gunny?
If you come down to see them hit up the NW thread so we can get a dinner meeting out of it . My vote would be Vegas !

easybutton.png
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif
  RSD.
If you come down to see them hit up the NW thread so we can get a dinner meeting out of it .  My vote would be Vegas !
We will do it Bro.Perhaps dinner on the 23rd...everybody will be busy with family on the 24th (I'm guessing).

29 and 30th are good to go with me  
ThumbsUp.gif
Thats good Gunny,because we will NOT be invading you and your fam on the 24th as you suggested last night on the phone.I gave it some thought and as kind an' offer as you laid out,i just won't be accepting it.Christmas is a time for the fam,not a time to get drunk with Ol' Rubb.

[Gunny wanted us to fly in to the airport near his house so he could pick us up and have us over on Xmas eve. Way to much work/trouble to go too.]

ya gotta love Gunny.Willing to do all that for us.
thumb_up.gif

We will see you guys on the 29th or 30th if you are up for it. Thanks Guns,RSD & The HouseMouse.

ThumbsUp.gif
Thats good Gunny,because we will NOT be invading you and your fam on the 24th as you suggested last night on the phone.I gave it some thought and as kind an' offer as you laid out,i just won't be accepting it.Christmas is a time for the fam,not a time to get drunk with Ol' Rubb.

[Gunny wanted us to fly in to the airport near his house so he could pick us up and have us over on Xmas eve. Way to much work/trouble to go too.]

thumb_up.gif

We will see you guys on the 29th or 30th if you are up for it.  Thanks Guns,RSD & The HouseMouse.
You are still still welcome to come to the party. But the 29th is for sure.

ThumbsUp.gif

thumb_up.gif

We will see you guys on the 29th or 30th if you are up for it.  Thanks Guns,RSD & The HouseMouse.
You are still still welcome to come to the party. But the 29th is for sure.
Cool Bro.Can hardly wait.

Back