any of you guys got any good ideas

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I didnt want to exchange gifts this year with anybody,just wasn't into it.
Well of course the House Mouse is compiling a stack of gifts for me as we speak.So....

I'd like to come up with something good. idea's ?

RSD.

Could try sending her to a spa for an afternoon - way for her to get away and relax. That can get pricey though.

Does she like to read?

r8

book02.jpg

Here's a good cheapy Christmas idea: All women have jewelry. One of the best gifts my husband ever gave me was an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. I love having the ability to clean my own rings, etc. and not worry about losing stones, damage, whatever and it makes the jewelry look new again.

Here's a good cheapy Christmas idea: All women have jewelry.  One of the best gifts my husband ever gave me was an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner.  I love having the ability to clean my own rings, etc. and not worry about losing stones, damage, whatever and it makes the jewelry look new again.
Hey,thats not bad. My wife has more jewelry than Cleopatra.

Thanks,RSD.

Sounds like you spoil her already
thumb_up.gif

So maybe a special night out on the town, or a romantic at home dinner? Something that takes a lot of effort... not BIG, just small thoughtful gestures of love. A special day to remember for years to come.

Could always plan a nice vacation for the two of you to get away for a little while. Book something really nice and surprise her with it. Be sure to take the bike too - that way you both enjoy yourselves.
laugh.gif

Could always plan a nice vacation for the two of you to get away for a little while.  Book something really nice and surprise her with it.  Be sure to take the bike too - that way you both enjoy yourselves.  
laugh.gif
Great idea,but we just had a big fight about vacations and ended up cancelling a trip to San Diego for christmas.The bike thing...have not ridden in 2 1/2 years. (run over by drunk,received brain injury,totalled my busa,doctors pulled my bike licence
cursin.gif
)

but thats a gr8 idea for someone else
thumb_up.gif

RSD.

Could always plan a nice vacation for the two of you to get away for a little while.  Book something really nice and surprise her with it.  Be sure to take the bike too - that way you both enjoy yourselves.  
laugh.gif
Great idea,but we just had a big fight about vacations and ended up cancelling a trip to San Diego for christmas.The bike thing...have not ridden in 2 1/2 years. (run over by drunk,received brain injury,totalled my busa,doctors pulled my bike licence
cursin.gif
)

but thats a gr8 idea for someone else  
thumb_up.gif

RSD.
I'm not having any luck! Ok, get her a gift certificate to one of her favorite places to shop. That way she can pick out what she wants - I'm guessing that with being a guy and all you wouldn't pick out the right thing anyway.
lol1.gif
In the meantime, rig an email desperately asking for gift suggestions for the most perfect, wonderful, wife, blah blah blah. You know leave it open on the computer for her to accidentally see.

If all else fails - borrow Santa's g-string and hope for the best.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Here's a good cheapy Christmas idea: All women have jewelry.  One of the best gifts my husband ever gave me was an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner.  I love having the ability to clean my own rings, etc. and not worry about losing stones, damage, whatever and it makes the jewelry look new again.
Oh I am done shopping but I am going to use that one later...

Back