Carbon Fiber?

Sir!

That looks excellent. Job well done.
Glad to see you are back posting.
I finaly found the car lighter recharger, it's in the tank bag now.
Looks like your're getting that bike set up for some serious sport touring.
I've made a good living mugging defenceless little old ladies and have done some more modding to mine.

cheers
ken
Thanks Ken and it's good to hear you found the piece I was talking about. I'll see you in a couple of weeks. aOh,I haven't decided on an exact date I will be leaving home,but it will be sometime in July, possibly the end of July.

Sir!

That looks excellent. Job well done.
Glad to see you are back posting.
I finaly found the car lighter recharger, it's in the tank bag now.
Looks like your're getting that bike set up for some serious sport touring.
I've made a good living mugging defenceless little old ladies and have done some more modding to mine.

cheers
ken
Thanks Ken and it's good to hear you found the piece I was talking about.  I'll see you in a couple of weeks. aOh,I haven't decided on an exact date I will be leaving home,but it will be sometime in July, possibly the end of July.
Looking forward to meeting you.

cheers
ken

Looks good, I thought of doing same thing.
beerchug.gif

looks real good. were your inners smoothed, or stock, or does it matter?

I swear if I ever get my business up and running,I want YOU working with me! Pimpologist EXTROIDINAIRE!
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the thumbs up guys(Aceshigh,warp10, and BigRod1300).
cool.gif

1st, bout time you are around here
beerchug.gif

2nd, those are bad ass ... love reading/seeing your mods
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Looks good bro, now all you need to do is the frame and swing arm.
beerchug.gif
See Charles, I'm one step ahead you.
laugh.gif
Too many projects and not enough time. If you notice I added somthing extra to the frame cover in the second photo. The clutch cover case will also be covered along with the frame in one piece. So when I decide to make them in plain fiberglass or carbon fiber,the whole piece can be chromed or painted in one hop to match.

DSC00956.jpg

DSC00958.jpg

Back