2006 Carbon Fiber Busa Stolen

everyone keep an eye out for carbon parts for sale!... I was actually thinking about going carbon as well.. im gonna post (craigslist) asking to buy parts and ill let you know if i hook any fish ;)

"Niiiice......" :oldcool: But make sure everyone here isn't doing the same !!! Better if it looks like not in the same area as the theft so the guy gets the idea he can unload the stuff quick well away from the area.... :oldcool: "Hook'em DANNO !!!!".....You ebay gurus, and craigslist gurus keep an eye peeled...."they'll surface"...just be patient, but when he's caught, give him to us..... :whistle:

You should post this on Psychobike.com as well to get as much word out as possible! I'm guessing you didn't get LoJack...
Something to think about in the future as an additional precaution.
I'll pray that you get it back and in one piece!

You should post this on Psychobike.com as well to get as much word out as possible! I'm guessing you didn't get LoJack...
Something to think about in the future as an additional precaution.
I'll pray that you get it back and in one piece!

Thanks for the advice will do. No I didn't have LoJack on her, but certainly will get it on her replacement...if she's not found (sigh).

Sorry to here about this. I live in Lynchburg VA and i will be looking around here for things also. Good luck man. Sorry again

Sorry to hear about your Busa man. I'll keep my eyes open down here in the lower part of VA (I can spot a BUSA coming a mile away).

I was hoping to see an update that the bike was recovered, find an old empty farm house back in the sticks and reserve them a spot in line at the well to get a drink.......

Got a call from the police today, they recovered my frame. So she's been stripped, and is history. RIP 06 :( Got me an 09 now, WITH LO JACK...:cheerleader:will start customizing her during the off-season (winter)...right now, I'm just excited to RIDE AGAIN!!!

I have changed the exhaust so far (yoshi r77's)....the stock pipes SUCK, and are ridiculously big...and Jesus do they get HOT!

Thanks to all for looking out for me. To the locals who responded, they found it over in PG county near Laurel, MD...apparently some low level chop shop. There were several other frames recovered, and one that hadn't been stripped yet...an 03 blue and white busa. They target busa's. There was 1 arrest, so the story continues.....hope they fry the phuck head :):laugh:

DSC01504.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

Again sorry that this happened to ya, and sorry they didn't get to her before they got it stripped. Atleast the caught the bastid though. Your 09 is looking good though. Can't wait to see what she has planned for her future.

Sorry to hear that your bike was destroyed. :(
But, sounds like you're pretty syked with the 09/Gen II. Great stuff, ain't it!?!

Laurel is about 15 minutes away. Not good news that a the thieves are over there.

i jus can't believe how your bikes get stolen...thank god that doesn't happen here, place is too small, nowhere to run..saw many bikes on here for the winter & 1 by 1 they keep comin up stolen...sorry to hear that man

If I see her in MD bro Ill run the fug over who stole it..

I literally hate thieves! Wish you could still hang them!

Nice looking ride you replaced her with. It sounds like you leave it parked outside, maybe on the streets? If that's the case, you may not keep the new one either? If you have no place to park it inside and out of sight, I'd suggest maybe renting a storage unit someplace close by? Just a thought.

Back