2006 Carbon Fiber Busa Stolen

That sucks man but it shouldn't be too hard to find either really where are they gonna get rid of it where someone wouldn't notice that's a sick bike and sure to draw plenty of attention.

everyone keep an eye out for carbon parts for sale!... I was actually thinking about going carbon as well.. im gonna post (craigslist) asking to buy parts and ill let you know if i hook any fish ;)

That sucks man but it shouldn't be too hard to find either really where are they gonna get rid of it where someone wouldn't notice that's a sick bike and sure to draw plenty of attention.

That's my thought too. I mean the only way it wouldn't surface is if another Busa owner stole it, and would part mine out to their stock machine....which I just can't see...I get envy all the time, but not to that extreme. I really think it or her parts will surface soon.....I'm certainly keeping my eyes open.

everyone keep an eye out for carbon parts for sale!... I was actually thinking about going carbon as well.. im gonna post (craigslist) asking to buy parts and ill let you know if i hook any fish ;)

Thanks bro! Hope they don't hurt her too bad....

condolences m8,
wouldn't be easy to offload fancy parts like that without standing out in a usual crowd.....
keep your fingers crossed....you've got a good team here on the case !! :shocked:

Zumbich! :banghead:

Hate to hear that man. Hope like hell those bastids are caught, and you get that sweet ride back. :please:

D

I know it was lifted, is it that easy to break that to make it rideable?

From what I understand, a firm kick to the handlebars can break the factory lock. It's never enough unfortunately.

Good luck on finding her. Unique enough, I would think you would see something soon.

Sory to hear that.Its so sad.I cant imagine with all that hard work,$$$ and effort.Its gone just like that.Its a very nice bike less the tank.

From what I understand, a firm kick to the handlebars can break the factory lock. It's never enough unfortunately.

Good luck on finding her. Unique enough, I would think you would see something soon.

Thanks bro...the uniqueness, is what I'm hoping will get them caught....

Love the CF:thumbsup: I'll keepa eye here-I've said it before, remember what they used to do to horse thiefs. Thats why a mans handshake meant so much once upon a time:firing::firing::firing: Now the crooks have more rights than the cops. Old school rules:whistle:

soory to hear this, I hope you can get her back.

Thanks man....I'm hopin....will update the board with any new leads. As of now, police are looking for a James Preston Pullen, of Ft. Belvior, VA for questioning.... he has a long rap sheet of theft...and was recently seen in my area, snoopin around.

are you guys parking these out side or what? God i freekin DIE if mine was ever stolen like losing a child im so sorry for you all,

Back