2006 Carbon Fiber Busa Stolen

Got a call from the police today, they recovered my frame. So she's been stripped, and is history. RIP 06 :( Got me an 09 now, WITH LO JACK...:cheerleader:will start customizing her during the off-season (winter)...right now, I'm just excited to RIDE AGAIN!!!

I have changed the exhaust so far (yoshi r77's)....the stock pipes SUCK, and are ridiculously big...and Jesus do they get HOT!

Thanks to all for looking out for me. To the locals who responded, they found it over in PG county near Laurel, MD...apparently some low level chop shop. There were several other frames recovered, and one that hadn't been stripped yet...an 03 blue and white busa. They target busa's. There was 1 arrest, so the story continues.....hope they fry the phuck head :):laugh:

sorry for your loss but this new one is a beaut!

I literally hate thieves! Wish you could still hang them!

Nice looking ride you replaced her with. It sounds like you leave it parked outside, maybe on the streets? If that's the case, you may not keep the new one either? If you have no place to park it inside and out of sight, I'd suggest maybe renting a storage unit someplace close by? Just a thought.

get a few chains and chain it to that telephone poll or to your house!

At least put a cover on it at night. The less people can see of it, the better.

Sorry about the 06. Congrats on the 09!
:beerchug:

get a few chains and chain it to that telephone poll or to your house!

LMAO, got a kryptonite chain going to the pole...and again it has lo jack, so I think I'm good this time....my new house is being built, and has a 3 car garage...should be ready to move in in Feb 2010...so I just need to hold it down until then, then NO MORE POLE SECURING!!

:thumbsup:
At least put a cover on it at night. The less people can see of it, the better.

Sorry about the 06. Congrats on the 09!
:beerchug:

Thanks Tru! Well the 06 was covered as well...but you are right....she sat 2 years covered, before being lifted...same with the predecessor my Blackbird...but again, she's kryptonited to the tele-pole, and Lo jacked....with early detection warning... :):cheerleader:

I literally hate thieves! Wish you could still hang them!

Nice looking ride you replaced her with. It sounds like you leave it parked outside, maybe on the streets? If that's the case, you may not keep the new one either? If you have no place to park it inside and out of sight, I'd suggest maybe renting a storage unit someplace close by? Just a thought.

True, current house has no driveway, and has a step set of steps to get into the yard. Bought a ramp, but it's nearly impossible to get it in the yard due to the grade...so for now, she's kryptonited to the telephone pole, and is strapped with lo-jack...new house is being built, and I'll have a driveway and garage....

Hey Seducer, a better means of temp safe keeping would be a storage unit. kind of a pain, but doesn't hurt as bad as seeing your baby gone.

Back