2006 Carbon Fiber Busa Stolen

Seducer

Registered
My 06 Fully Carbon Fiber Busa was stolen early this morning between 3am and 5am. I live in Arlington, VA. Pics below. It has a chrome swing, tree, wheels, grips, has OUCH RYDERS vinyl on the right, and a Grim Reaper Vinyl on the right as well. Chrome kick, chrome levers...all tribal design...same with the grab rail for the rear. Also had Chrome Belly Pan. I had the Suzuki Silver/Black gel seat...the hump was installed at the time of the theft, and I had modified the carbon fiber hump so that the tribal grabs wouldn't have to be removed. Carbon Fairings also have chrome screens installed in all openings, and the bike had HID headlights, and a two HALO's I installed over the winter... .

I hope I get her back......

DSC01269.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

DSC01289.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

Stuff like this just pissed me off. Thats one sharp looking Busa too. Hope you get your bike back. Look on ebay, see if someone is trying to sell your sh*t in your location, then get their personal info. GL

that was sweet.
why didn't you get a carbon/kev tank too? opp makes em.
but i digress...
gl bro

The carbon tank was next...I have a carbon cover, that covers 45% of the tank (not shown in the pics)...was going to get that next...most tanks I saw in carbon were over $1k...kinda glad I didn't get it now....would be even more painful

That's not your usual run-of-the-mill Busa parts....they'll surface somewhere......and there's a good chance someone around here will find out about it too....... :super:

If it's Busa-related someone knows about it somewhere...... :super: All it takes is a "Look what I scored" conversation and we'll let the Police do the rest of the work....Hope you get your baby back soon Brother......

The carbon tank was next...I have a carbon cover, that covers 45% of the tank (not shown in the pics)...was going to get that next...most tanks I saw in carbon were over $1k...kinda glad I didn't get it now....would be even more painful

yeah, the opp carbon/kev is $1600
but it's less likely to rupture in a crash.
that'd suck to see a car with kids in it go up in flames b/c some cat was trying to save 7 lbs.

hope your ins co takes care of you bro.
my 01 was ripped, and state farm screwed me outta $1300.
but i got them on my crashed 05:thumbsup:

If it shows up, there will be 50 .org members hanging outside the guy's house faster than you can say "FAIL"....

Sorry to hear, nice looking bike

You guys rock...thanks for the look out. I hope to find her in good working order....I'm kinda confident she'll surface, even if just in parts. What I'm trying to figure out, is with the wheel locked (just the factory lock point), I know it was lifted, is it that easy to break that to make it rideable? Or should I pretty much bet, it will be parted out? I mean it was covered and everything these fools just took the whole thing. I was looking around the area where it was, and I don't see any tire marks from it sliding or anything, so it was certainly a team that lifted it and took off with it on a flat bed, or some van....

Keep your eyes on Craigs List too.

This really sucks. Gives Arlington a bad name. Hope the cops catch them and you get your bike back quickly!

They will most likely to part that one out, it stands out look for carbon fiber parts too hit e-bay an your auto-motorcycle trader. If they were young an complete idiots they may try an ride it around so keep your side arm handy an don't forget to file the #'s an wear gloves. make sure the ammo is clean also. good luck.

They will most likely to part that one out, it stands out look for carbon fiber parts too hit e-bay an your auto-motorcycle trader. If they were young an complete idiots they may try an ride it around so keep your side arm handy an don't forget to file the #'s an wear gloves. make sure the ammo is clean also. good luck.

Oh yeah, I clean mine before I load the magazine...

I'll certainly keep my eyes on ebay....thanks for the heads up. Also Craigs List. I never thought about Motorcycle Trader...about to go there online now.....

Seducer, Hey, I'm really sorry guy, this sucks to have to read this stuff, I wish I could win the power ball,I would get you another bike, hope you find it. Keep ur chin up guy, If the law dont get em the BUSA KARMA will.. Later

I have a friend here in calif who is a truck driver over the road and i should him all the post i could find about busa's being stolen and he was telling me that down at the port the have found many container with stolen busa;s and other bikes packed in side and ready to ship out and he said that they ship them to china and others places and resale them this sucks i would be so unhappy if mine every gets stolen but i guess that will never happen to me because i never leave her with out me keeping a eye on her and my home alarm is built by beretta 45 and is works all the time :rulez:

Back