Carbon Fiber?

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Dum dumm duuuyyyyyyymmmmmmmmm, I'm at it again. Check it Playaz, another bad azz creation on a budget. I wasn't about to pay $400 for a set of Magical Racing inners after getting hit over the head purchasing their mirrors. Instead I improvised with what I had and $100 on materials from http://www.stickercity.com/store....&page=1

DSC01406.jpg

DSC01422-1.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

Can you believe it's only vinyl. Just a little warning for anyone deciding to take the challenge, this is a time intensive and consuming project just covering the inners let alone fabricating pods to hold the GI Pro gear and battery indicators.

Follow the instructions that come with the vinyl and use a heat gun to soften the vinyl prior to covering you inners. I recommend using a heat gun because it will help the vinyl stretch over the mulitple curves on the inners, especially if you add the gauges.

Fire away with any question..........

looks pretty dang good for vinyl! tempting, but for another couple bucks you can get real carbon though not anywhere near the quality of MR, from Pit-Tek off ebay

looks pretty dang good for vinyl! tempting, but for another couple bucks you can get real carbon though not anywhere near the quality of MR, from Pit-Tek off ebay
True, but  I doubt you're going to find a set with a gear and battery indicator built into it. Plus, I rather spend the extra cheese ($300) on other mods.  
laugh.gif

Thank for the compliment!

I like it, y pay $$$$ for carbon Fibre when you can get just a sticker that looks the same. I do have to say GF is best left on parts that really do a purpose, but if its just small plastic pieces than y not.

I like it, y pay $$$$ for carbon Fibre when you can get just a sticker that looks the same. I do have to say GF is best left on parts that really do a purpose, but if its just small plastic pieces than y not.
Exactly! The inners are only cosmetic piece's. There no need for actual carbon if you can find an alternative that lQQks just as good.

Sir!

That looks excellent. Job well done.
Glad to see you are back posting.
I finaly found the car lighter recharger, it's in the tank bag now.
Looks like your're getting that bike set up for some serious sport touring.
I've made a good living mugging defenceless little old ladies and have done some more modding to mine.

cheers
ken

Back