Captain Showing off his Photog Skills

SHOCKED.gif
You guys sure you weren't at the X-Games or the Adult Motorcross  
laugh.gif

Awesome pics CAP! I wish I had a Digital Camera that would snap em that quick! That First Flight Sequence was awesome!
beerchug.gif
Hope that guy was OK! No need to beat a dead horse on the Helmet issue.

The rider is doing pretty well. I had talked to him quite a bit in the Staging lanes Friday night. I was coming back in the staging lanes when he crashed on Saturday and didn’t realize he was the one that went down until I saw the picture about an hour later. I talked to him after his trip to the hospital. He had a dislocated thumb and burns/abrasions on his back where the jacket slid up. They said he was using a quick disconnect helmet strap that failed. His jacket sliding up made me start zipping mine again, even if it is a pain in the …..

I understand he was a bit sore yesterday but started working on the bike. He is even sorer today which is consistent with injuries I have had from motocross crashes. The second day was always worse for me. He was living right Saturday, it could have been far worse.

Wow! That is amazing he didn't get hurt worse than he did.

I also have one of those quick disconnect helmet straps - makin' me wonder.

(johnnycrash @ May 14 2007,15:18) I also have one of those quick disconnect helmet straps - makin' me wonder.
Yep.... is it really worth the chance.......

I think that he is sending his back to the manufacturer for testing......

(Professor @ May 14 2007,15:18)
(johnnycrash @ May 14 2007,15:18) I also have one of those quick disconnect helmet straps - makin' me wonder.
Yep.... is it really worth the chance.......
Obviously not - but this is the first I heard of them being dangerous. I wonder if he had what I do or some cheapy - either way - back to the D-ring.

thasts one hell of a 12oclock wheelie that fella is tryin to pull........

that is some crazy shiat.... glad the fella was able to walk away!!!

You think a busa is fast,these Outlaws are really sick powered and when the nitrous starts to come on hold on...I bet his bike has a wot switch and once your at 11 oclock there is no coming down,power just keeps applying,the reason I won't install nitrous wot switches anymore....It's easy to let a button go...

GC,

That is possible. When I talked to him, he really didn't know what had happened for sure. He had a progressive controller and was wondering if it went full on at once. You may be on to something or the combination of the two.

At the point of the posted pic I would have lost it and let go of the grips! I can't believe his head never struck the ground after the helmet came off!

(VaBusa @ May 14 2007,12:06) Thanks for the BIGGER link for the <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>blonde</span></span> folks (me)...

That guy is very lucky!!
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif