Hayabusa videos i put together...

AntiTrust

Registered
So I was going through a few of my un-labeled DV tapes, and found some camera-mount footage I forgot I had.

I was going to go out and shoot some additional canyon footage today, but since it was raining, I figured I'd throw together a quick video with what I already had. This is about an hour or so of fiddling around, not including the time it took to render.

I uploaded the smaller version so those with inferior internet connections  can have a chance to watch it, too. The bigger high-res version is uploading as we speak, I'll post the link when it's done.

Let me know what you think!!
smile.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>  
Hayabusa Compilation Small (31mb) (Right Click, Save As)  
</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>  
Hayabusa Compilation Large (75mb) (Right Click, Save As)  
</span>

Also, here is a video of "somebody" getting pulled over on a Hayabusa. I guess that particular clear, sunny day was good for police laser as well as riding the canyons, eh?

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Pulled Over (Right Click, Save As)</span>

<!--EDIT|AntiTrust
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155066523 -->

Great vids, but...

WTF? What was the speed limit in that second clip? Looked like bike was travelling about 40-50 mph is all.

Downloading now... oh, how I LOVE videos!

... especially Busa vids!

I might have to change my sig again...

-------

But... I almost forgot to watch your vids. Doing it now......

Vids were fun to watch. Very nice quality!!!

Why was the "mystery rider" pulled over when the "mystery rider" was doing the speed limit? Added sound aka police sirens??? LOL!

Anyway, I loved the videos!

Nobody can say you were either going too fast/too slow because BEING on the actual road is much different than seeing it in a video.... so I gotch'your back there!

Post more when you can.... thanks again the the post!

Today I actually hit my record speed. I judge my record speed only if I witness the speedo while riding. Many times I'll do mad dashes and just look at the road... but today I looked down at the speedo and I was at 130 (previous record)... and so I saw I had more road (not much) and gave the beeotch more gas and hit 140... my new record as far as I know. It was a trip! But, hey... I've still got 50 more mph's to go before this bike gets "old"!!!! LOL! I know I can take/handle it at higher speeds but I have to do it when the time/traffic/winds are right. Today I had the opening to take her up to 140 and it felt GuuuuuuD.... (freeways in my area are very windy and not straight since I'm inbetween towns/cities... I hardly ever ride my bike on the freeway!)

Speed. It's a Busa thang!

<!--EDIT|PaNDeM1C
Reason for Edit: "clarification"|1155190918 -->

Come up here by my house and the only thing you have is long straight roads.  140mph is just a quick dash from 1st to 3rd gear for me.  On my way to work sometimes I get bored on the highway and crank it up to 170 for a couple of seconds.  Hit the top speed one time, what a rush.  I ride the same highway 30 miles to work and 30 miles home every freakin day....it gets boring after a few years.

<!--EDIT|300Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155192610 -->

yep...boreing...untill....INSERT SIREN HERE...then...boreing agian lol

Today I actually hit my record speed. I judge my record speed only if I witness the speedo while riding. Many times I'll do mad dashes and just look at the road... but today I looked down at the speedo and I was at 130 (previous record)... and so I saw I had more road (not much) and gave the beeotch more gas and hit 140... my new record as far as I know. It was a trip! But, hey... I've still got 50 more mph's to go before this bike gets "old"!!!! LOL! I know I can take/handle it at higher speeds but I have to do it when the time/traffic/winds are right. Today I had the opening to take her up to 140 and it felt GuuuuuuD.... (freeways in my area are very windy and not straight since I'm inbetween towns/cities... I hardly ever ride my bike on the freeway!)

being that the speedo shows faster than you are actually going.....its too bad you didnt actually hit 140.....sorry to ruin your high
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When I looked/tagged 140 I wanted more... so 150 to 170 is not out of reach for me... it just depends on the road ahead and the wind aka my comfort level with the weather....

Making 5 car passes on a 2 lane road totally jazzes me up! That's my car pass record. If I can pass more than 5 at one time on a 2 lane road, that would make my day!

If any new busa owner is seeing this.... the bike WILL accelerate in 6th!!! But I recommend keeping her in 4th on any 2 lane road with curves... but on any kind of straight-away... keep her in 6th (to save gas) and she'll still give you the acceleration you need to pass ANYTHING on the road... yeah... the busa has power even if 6th gear...

I rarely ride in 6th (like most owners) because you want that lower grunt on typical roads.... but if you are riding on the freeway a lot... 6th has the power to pass anything and also will give you the best gas mileage.

I'm drunk now and forget wtf I was talkin aboutt!!!!!! LOL!!!!L!!!!!!

ah ........... ..

being that the speedo shows faster than you are actually going.....its too bad you didnt actually hit 140.....sorry to ruin your high
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's a rumor that the 06 blk/gry has the proper speed readings...... check into it! :-)

Seriously, though...

I've probably topped 150... but at the time I was too scared to look at anything else but the road ahead since my head was tucked down into the friggin screen!!! LOL!!! When I "speed" I usually am too concentrated on the road and my body. I rarely look at my speed while riding.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back