VIEDO .... 6PSI SHAKEDOWN RUN

ROBOPTI

Registered
Hey gang .... I posted this on his site ... but I think I am on here more ... so I thought I'd share it with ya

I just got the bike back recently ... This was just a lil quicky ... nothin crazy ... motor is brand new ... had to stay at 6psi ... and under 200mph .... I am about to start running it hard though ... and I'll video that too

Click on the link .... Go the bottom in the column where it says free ... Then when you click go to the bottom again and you will see it counting down to how many seconds before you can begin download ... just follow along

http://rapidshare.de/files/7381157/ROBOPTI_0001.wmv.html

The site has been getting hit hard ... so if it craps out .. just try back

and again ... nothing to crazy <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>YET</span></span>

<!--EDIT|ROBOPTI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133314168 -->

Kick azz Rob!! Did you know the other rider of the Busa in the beginning of the video? I also loved how one of the other liters "tried" to work SKII but failed even at just 6PSI. Can't wait for the Big run.

Nice video.
Thanks for sharing.
cool.gif

What I wanna know is why were all those cars parked on the Highway in the travel lanes?
laugh.gif
PLEASE be safe on that monster:;):

Rob, the bike sounds great, especially in the right hand turns when you can hear the turbo spooling. We gotta get together and ride......

Thanks for sharing!!! What a rush....you're one lucky dude! Can hardly wait for your "next" video when she's "broken in"!! WOW! Be careful!!

Back