Preview of new paint

Just curious. What does a one-color paint job cost these days? I may want to change mine sometime down the road.

nice pics...where did you get the smoke turnsignal lense? been looking that for awhile...
You can get then from Clear Alternatives.

Busafront.jpg

Just curious. What does a one-color paint job cost these days? I may want to change mine sometime down the road.
it depends on who you can find
the girl that painted mine quoted aaron 700 or so (paint only)

the guy who painted it did it for alot less (but I had all the pieces ready to paint)
I did the body work for free I already had the materials so I was just out a few hours of time which I already waste plenty haha

but all done you could look at between 700-1500, rough guess of course , and you could find ppl to do it cheaper.

and aaron that looks fuggin sweet!!! with the black Kanji

it depends on who you can find      
the girl that painted mine quoted aaron 700 or so   (paint only)

the guy who painted it   did it for alot less  (but I had all the pieces ready to paint)
I did the body work for free       I already had the materials so I was just out  a few hours of time which I already waste plenty haha    

but all done you could look at between 700-1500,  rough guess of course , and you could find ppl to do it cheaper.

and aaron that looks fuggin sweet!!! with the black Kanji
Thanks again bud. I think I am going to put on some red rim stripes to accent the red a bit more.

thanx for the pix man-I'm in the same boat right now with wrecked plastics. Gonna need to replace everything, but when I do I hope the finished product on my bike looks half as good-I'd be happy with that.

glad your okay, n bike is up n runnin again. Looks killer:)

Back