Have you named your Busa?

Pop

Prairie Rider
Donating Member
Registered
What name have you given to your baby?
Mine is  named <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Regina</span></span>---means queen!

<!--EDIT|Pop
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114107273 -->

my 05 le is called shadow
smile.gif

I asked this a while back, most of the guys here will tell you that it will tell you its name, usually screaming down the road you will hear it. I am still waiting for mine, just haven't had that moment yet, but I am confident I will.

I'm slowly setting mine up for some longer distance riding. Somehow, "Cruise Missile" seems to be the name that's sticking amongst my friends. She's no cruiser but I think I can live with the name.

Already named my '05 LE and I don't even have it yet.

Ktulu

From the Metallica song "The Call of Ktulu", which is named in "honor" of Lovecraft's book "The Call of Chtulhu".

"Cthulhu is a monstrous entity who lies "dead but dreaming" in the city of R'lyeh, a place of non-Euclidean madness presently (and mercifully) sunken below the depths of the Pacific Ocean. Cthulhu appears in various monstrous and demonic forms in early myths of the human race. Racial memory preserves Him as humanity's most basic nightmare. Cthulhu is the high priest of the Great Old Ones, unnatural alien beings who ruled the Earth before humanity formed, worshipped as gods by some misguided people. It is said that They will return, causing worldwide insanity and mindless violence before finally displacing humanity forever."

biggrin.gif

The last name I gave mine was:

"Holy Cr#p!!, this Mutha is the Fastest Freakin' Thing I've ever been on in my life!!, I can barely hold on to the Beotch......!!!!" etc.

That could change however...

smile.gif

Yesterday my girlfriend notified me mine is named Roxanne (Or as she likes "Foxy Roxy") until I come up with something better.
laugh.gif

Fess up...Which of you guys has been telling her I need to name the bike???

I and my daughters affectionately named my beloved Green '00 Model ZRX1100....."BOOGER"...R.I.P.

I affectionately refered too my Black '01 Yami FZ1 as the/my..."BLACK BIOTCH"

But I think my new Busa must have a little spanish blood in'er cause any bike that sports this much torque could only be dubbed...

"LUPEY"

Cause when she's sweet???...she's sweet...but cross or abuse her and...watch the he11 out....spanish temperment...and the ability to loop my @$$ at any time...hence i christen thee....

PUIG1.jpg

"LUPEY"

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back