Does your bike have a name?

nuff said
biggrin.gif

Blue_Silver_Busa_7.JPG

okay... I'm the freak. I haven't named mine and probably never will. It's just Busa, she, it, baby, the ride, the beast, cycle, the wife, the mistress, rocket sled, transporter, ground missle, etc

"The Buss"
hence the screen name.

Who wants to ride the buss to school? (or even work for that matter)
I know I do.
guns.gif

I name everything....car, truck, computers, home, bike...etc.  I haven't asked my therapist about it yet so I don't know why.  I'm just getting past step 1 in therapy.  
tounge.gif

AiRazor is her name.....

Origin (for those that give a patootie):

I'm a huge Transformers fan!  About 10+ years ago there was a new release of Transformers toys and cartoons called "Beast Wars Transformers" in which the Maximals (decendants of the Autobots) and the Predacons (decendants of the Decepticons) had alternative robot modes that were animals.

There was a female Maximal named AiRazor whose alternative mode was a Peregrine Falcon!  As has been typed in previous posts, the term "Hayabusa" comes from the Japanese name for the Peregrine Falcon.

So naturally.....1 + 1 does not equal 2 once you get into proving algebraic equations against theory!  <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>(don't ask, I just type the words I do not translate)</span>

Back