Calling you out FLBUNNY----ATTN FLORIDA RIDERS

Sorry! Lol like I said, I only looked at one thread. Also, I googled Hayabusa Spring Hill, FL and this is one of the first things that popped up. Also, Craigslist is EVIL!!!! X.X

spring hill?? i ride with some guys over there..im sure they wouldn't mind letting you take pics on their bikes..

Well, he's wanting like, fishnets, short short SHORT skirt.... would they really let me walk around like that ????

I feel bad now, people think I'm fake =\ Is there anything else that I can do to prove it?

Also, you'd said something about someone having the ability to look at my.... something. Would I need to message them to do that? I have nothing to hide other than the debit card number

Oh my:laugh:

A little worse than yesterday beleive it or not. I think the steroid shot in the a$$ really pumped me up. Today it's back to slow recovery. But I am improving. Thanks for asking. :)

Free lattes from your local car dealer always makes you feel good.
Go down to Lexus today, or no Better yet Mercedes. Act like you can afford that new SL.
About 20 mins into it right before he goes for the close pull the old
'I'm Diabetic' routine on him.
You'll have catered lunch and drinks for the entire family in short order...:laugh:

I wasn't really sure how to start a forum lol. And yes, Vonderbach, I understood the concern from all of it, I just felt bad! Not been a good day x.X

You could use mine, but it would require that you make payment by washing and waxing it prior to the photoshoot. :laugh: If it is/was a scam or any attempt at a theft I am pretty confident that I could at least get a good "arrest stat" out of the deal. LOL.

On a serious note, I can relate to your husbands wishes about wanting to have some pics of his wife on a nice bike. I have made, or rather I should say, been fortunate enough to have my wife take some on my bike. :whistle:

You could use mine, but it would require that you make payment by washing and waxing it prior to the photoshoot. :laugh: If it is/was a scam or any attempt at a theft I am pretty confident that I could at least get a good "arrest stat" out of the deal. LOL.

On a serious note, I can relate to your husbands wishes about wanting to have some pics of his wife on a nice bike. I have made, or rather I should say, been fortunate enough to have my wife take some on my bike. :whistle:

Lol! I'd be willing to, but I don't know how to wax a bike. I did details on cars with my dad in like, preteen years.... Good 'ol days =P

Are they on this website that I could ask them? Lol, hopefully it's not hubby's family or anything xD that would be interesting!

Condition is that if the pic's are taken on the bike...they have to be shared on this thread:laugh:

You could search for a local bike night. Guys love having girls getting pics on bike...heck some girls too i guess. Oh yea..and what ^^ that guy said.

LOL!!!! Maybe some, but not all. I don't want everybody seeing everything xD!

That made me blush a bit haha

Also, Adam, I sent your friend a request on Myspace. So, if you talk to him, please let him know for me? Thank you for all the help you guys =]

Hey FLBunny, wish i lived over there still, i'd gladly let you guys use mine and even take it someplace with a nice and quiet background for your photoshoot too. Hopping on here after everyone has already been talkin crap is real hard to do and takes alot of guts!!!
I RESPECT THAT!!! Good luck!!!

Hey FLBunny, wish i lived over there still, i'd gladly let you guys use mine and even take it someplace with a nice and quiet background for your photoshoot too. Hopping on here after everyone has already been talkin crap is real hard to do and takes alot of guts!!!
I RESPECT THAT!!! Good luck!!!

Agreed.

There was alot of joking going on and some nervous thoughts but nobody talked any crap I dont think.
I have already let her know I am fine via PM .
She answered publicly and alls well as far as I'm concerned.

Like I said in previous post.
Just made some nervous getting PMs from one with zero posts.

Call me a radical right wing paranoid republican OK...:laugh:

I would have let her sit on the B-King, but she is married! There goes that fantasy.....:laugh: I never get a female that wants to do anything.......well anything fun for me! Oh well....I'll keep looking.

plenty of Busa's in Tampa , St Pete and Clearwater, you could get some nice shots at the beach, or one of the parks, or some gritty shots in a back alley somewhere in Ybor City.:welcome:

plenty of Busa's in Tampa , St Pete and Clearwater, you could get some nice shots at the beach, or one of the parks, or some gritty shots in a back alley somewhere in Ybor City.:welcome:

There ya go FLbunny.
You should be able to get your pics from someone here.

I got the same email and now checking with Dan1995 to see if he got the same. I send you an email before I saw this post.

If it was just you and your bike, I would not be surprised with the reaction women have over your bike, the licking and all :whistle:

Back