Calling you out FLBUNNY----ATTN FLORIDA RIDERS

Well Blanca you blew my plans out of the water now i will have to try something else...

Dude, I heard she did the same thing on the Kawasaki forums, stay away!! Heres a pic she did on some members bike!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

fat_chick_on_motorcycle.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG you would need one of those V8 trikes to carry all that. :rofl:

I remember in college I placed my '84 Ninja for sale in the student union back in '85. This girl called me and said that she and her male friend would like to take photos of me on it. It was obvious to me that it was a gay fantasy setup and no way was I gonna get involved in that scene.

(no I didn't wake up with a sore ass and salty taste in my mouth!)

Have you had this experience before? :rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:

Hi, no lol, I really don't know anything about bikes. I only joined to look, and, I was told that a dealership would say no, so I never tried.

I only read the first few things, and I understand why you would be upset lol.

I'm going to try to attach more than one picture, if it doesn't work, I'll try something more =P

Once again, I'm sorry! I understand the concern though.

m_1248b4a7180d4d76a513a9658b87af2f.jpg

l_9e950f960999448fbb818e87b7f32e11.jpg

m_9a14762f44ee435ab47bac18c2e76017.jpg

m_667222f599024c88940adc53bff7840a.jpg

m_84ad8bea3c724f77b58fa43c33aa496a.jpg

I live in Florida, how come I didn't get the email ?:laugh:

I looked through one of the forums, and the people that answered that mentioned Florida or it said something, I asked about it.

Lol I don't know how to prove I don't want to steal a bike >.> other than me and my husband are both really small? But yeah, I get it. I'm reading all the links now, then I'm going to respond to the e-mails.

Ask a dealer, I don't know why they would decline if you were looking to buy.

Again she may be for real and silly, I make no accusation just wanted to bring it out and now 1 more has confirmed same email.

Blanca Busa
Busa1166
Joker
Dan1995 ?
Busagirl4444

Just seems a bit fishy .
Is he obsessed with 5 different Busas ?

I sent more than that! Lol so I guess I am just silly >.> I don't know anything about bikes, I thought that they were made the same.... I'm a car person haha

Gee I kind of feel left out I didn't get a PM.

Sorry! Lol like I said, I only looked at one thread. Also, I googled Hayabusa Spring Hill, FL and this is one of the first things that popped up. Also, Craigslist is EVIL!!!! X.X

Fine , fair enough.

Next time start a thread and simply ask for volunteers.
Out in the open to begin with may make folks a bit easier is all.
Numerous PMs after just joining, asking by your own admission something strange just made me stop and think.

:welcome: :beerchug:

Also, Craigslist is EVIL!!!! X.X

If you know about Craigslit then you would understand the concern. There are more scams perpetuated on that site than anyone cares to admit.

Nex time, just create a thread and ask in the open. PM's from random strangers are usually met with a great deal of skepticism.

Edit: Wow, Blanca thanks for stealing my thunder buddy. :rofl:

Last edited:
Ask a dealer, I don't know why they would decline if you were looking to buy.

Well, he's wanting like, fishnets, short short SHORT skirt.... would they really let me walk around like that ????

I feel bad now, people think I'm fake =\ Is there anything else that I can do to prove it?

Also, you'd said something about someone having the ability to look at my.... something. Would I need to message them to do that? I have nothing to hide other than the debit card number

Originally posted by Blanca Busa

Fine , fair enough.

Next time start a thread and simply ask for volunteers.
Out in the open to begin with may make folks a bit easier is all.
Numerous PMs after just joining, asking by your own admission something strange just made me stop and think.

If you know about Craigslit then you would understand the concern. There are more scams perpetuated on that site than anyone cares to admit.

Nex time, just create a thread and ask in the open. PM's from random strangers are usually met with a great deal of skepticism.

Wow, Blanca thanks for stealing my thunder buddy. :p

Great minds think alike dont they VB...:beerchug:

How you feeling today ?

Last edited:
Well, he's wanting like, fishnets, short short SHORT skirt.... would they really let me walk around like that ????

I feel bad now, people think I'm fake =\ Is there anything else that I can do to prove it?

Also, you'd said something about someone having the ability to look at my.... something. Would I need to message them to do that? I have nothing to hide other than the debit card number

A public place is a good start if anyone is willing.

Great minds think alike dont they VB...:beerchug:

How you feeling today ?

A little worse than yesterday beleive it or not. I think the steroid shot in the a$$ really pumped me up. Today it's back to slow recovery. But I am improving. Thanks for asking. :)

Back