California trackday calendar

OK. Narrowed it down to the Late June and early July dates. I'm pretty sure I'll do both. My school semester ends mid-June so I should be ready to rock out for the summer, USGP, more trackdays and Miller.
biggrin.gif

(gtrpimp76 @ Dec. 30 2006,00:26) OK. Narrowed it down to the Late June and early July dates. I'm pretty sure I'll do both. My school semester ends mid-June so I should be ready to rock out for the summer, USGP, more trackdays and Miller.  
biggrin.gif
SWEET!!!

Haven't seen you on your GSXR yet
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Gah! Why must we try to finesse the Busa around the Streets when the Big Track is so much faster?!
biggrin.gif

Did you catch a glimpse of the Silverado in the 1st pic?
Thank you!
tounge.gif

(Big O @ Jan. 09 2007,03:55) Gah! Why must we try to finesse the Busa around the Streets when the Big Track is so much faster?!
biggrin.gif
The tight is more fun!!
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Edited/Updated my first post.

I'm in Jan 20th, the people ahead of me cancelled so I'm going!!
biggrin.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 10 2007,10:15) Edited/Updated my first post.

biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif

2 days @ Buttonwillow? you're gonna have lots of fun. are you taking the Gixx exclusively? Wish I could join you but soon my friend.

(gtrpimp76 @ Jan. 10 2007,14:14)
(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 10 2007,10:15) Edited/Updated my first post.

biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif

2 days @ Buttonwillow? you're gonna have lots of fun. are you taking the Gixx exclusively? Wish I could join you but soon my friend.
Definately the 750, maybe both
wink.gif

Have a blast Charles. One of these days I'm going to get over to tha track. I hear really good things about it.

Back