California trackday calendar

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I figured I'd post up the trackdays I'm doing next year and maybe some of you guys can make the same days  
biggrin.gif

Here they are;
Street Group -20 January 2007 @ Buttonwillow
Sport Group - 21 January 2007 @ Buttonwillow

Sport Group - 09 March 2007 @ Streets of Willow Springs   BA BUSA and Devil Dog attending

Sport Group - 30 June 2007 @ Buttonwillow
Sport Group - 01 July 2007 @ Buttonwillow

All of these are organized by
I got a 5 for $400 ticket pack for x-mas.  That's $80 a trackday  
biggrin.gif
 From the wife again!!  I'm a lucky dude!!

Also doing the Miller trackday event on 9/2 and 9/3.

And thinking about Parumph with BA BUSA and Devil Dog sometime....

This would be a great thread for all you other west coast track junkies to post up your calendar if you want  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(Copperone @ Dec. 29 2006,18:09) You are definately a lucky dude.    
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Don't start your crap Danny

calling someone else 'lucky'

crazy.gif

you define "the lucky man"

wink.gif

beerchug.gif

Wish I could hook up with you guys for a track day before Miller, but at least I have a local track that has track days pretty often. Trying to figure out how to transport the bike. I've got a pick up, but I'm afraid it might be to tall.

(Copperone @ Dec. 29 2006,18:39) Wish I could hook up with you guys for a track day before Miller, but at least I have a local track that has track days pretty often.  Trying to figure out how to transport the bike.  I've got a pick up, but I'm afraid it might be to tall.
Wait till you see the pics of my truck...you want to talk about TALL
laugh.gif

Yeah, Rich that's a tall one. The wheels are spinning, I'm sure I can figure something out. Any ideas would be appreciated. Here's what I working with.

Picture_001.jpg

Remember....for Miller.

If you back up to a loading dock and ride it in the back of your truck......

We can muscle it out in Utah....No Problem
muscle.gif

DD

Yeah, its definately a dodge. But, I'm way lower than yours. The loading dock is a good idea, but I'm thinking if I can get the large slop at the bottom, and have a slight angle the rest of the way it would probably be fairly easy to walk it up. Not sure yet but we'll get it figured out.

I'm mainly gonna be on Big Track and AMA course in Fontucky. But I'm still wanting to give Buttonwillow a try. I may join you on one of your dates.

Back