Buy now or buy later?

OB_BullDog

Registered
Hi guys, I currently own a 1990 GSXR1100 which I enjoy riding VERY much, but the time has come to step up and buy the big Kahuna! Seeing how I am VERY anxious right now, should I buy a 99 model, or do you think it is worth waiting till the 2000 release. I haven't heard anything solid about next years model.

buy it now, while the prices are low. i think they'll go up next year. you can make your own changes on this years bike and cost less then what suzuki is going to charge you next year.....

Dude, If you can wait until 2000, i think that would be better.I haven't heard of a price increase and thats when they are supposed to make all of thier revisions.
just my 2 cents
tommy
ride safe and have fun

Speaking of color, if you like the copper-silver (that's what I have) buy a 1999 model or forget it, according to the rumors.

:) Not a fan of that color! No offence man, It will either be the Black/Grey or ??? hopefully something wild looking :)

--- Thanks for all the input by the ways guys! Appreciate it! :)

I concur.
If I had waited one day longer than June 25th, I would be waiting with you. Maybe you will get additional color choices.

Get it now....why wait and waste half the summer and a beautiful fall riding...they will not change it that much. Look back at suzuki history ..they keep something basically unchanged for around three years.

Good source says "only cosmetic changes for 2000". Did hear that price may go up a bit because the demand has been so high.

Earl: any idea as to what they might change for next year? I mean, it's pretty aerodynamic as it is, I hope they don't keep pushing and go for "low drag" instead of looks, it's already taken a huge leap in the "looks" deapartment. I should have some more info on the 2000 model in a couple weeks myself, I will post whatever I find out.

Color changes----Heard that the silver/gold will be dropped and maybe a blue/black or the uk's red/black. Another goof said they were going to make it in green, but I think he was pulling my weenie, at least I hope he was.

Here is my theory........buy now...cause you never know how long you are to be on this earth.........waiting and wishing if you dont have too is for the birds.......hehe or falcons.......

Back