to buy now or later

fergo

Registered
Hi guys,

new to the forum, am planning on buying a Busa and upgrading to something with a bit more sting.

My question, is should i buy now? or wait 7 months and get the next years model which might have some anniversary model?

Has anyone heard something about the 2010 model? colours? specs? ect

welcome, too early to announce 2010 model and color choices, not a good business decision on part of factory.
i would not think it will be any changes except maybe colors and no guarantee that they will have LE model.
there are nice colors for 09, white and the silver. spring is here and summer coming, i would buy one now and enjoy putting miles on that beast!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
they missed a great year for a LE with 2009. They should have called the silver one a LE. Maybe a copper one will come out.

Hi guys,

new to the forum, am planning on buying a Busa and upgrading to something with a bit more sting.

My question, is should i buy now? or wait 7 months and get the next years model which might have some anniversary model?

Has anyone heard something about the 2010 model? colours? specs? ect

SUZUKI dealers shows are Sept- 2009 for the 2010 models.
Then dealers get them mid Nov if lucky.
Why wait get a 2009 model and ride this summer .:cheerleader:

MR  X & GOLD.jpg

Welcome, I would buy one now, but I hate waiting. Good luck, and if you do buy one, post up some pics when you get her home. :beerchug:

Welcome! If you like any of the colors that are available go ahead and get it. Won't know anything about the 2010 model until the fall.

:welcome: If you can afford to drop $$ large on a '10, then mine as well get the '09 today, and trade it in when the new model year comes out. :laugh:

DON'T KNOW IF YOU NOTICED OR NOT,BUT THEIR HAS BEEN A PRICES INCREASE FROM THE 08 TO THE 09.THE 10'S WILL NO DOUBT BE HIGHER:whistle:
SO..................BUY NOW!:laugh:

Welcome to the .Org! I say that if you like one of the '09 colors, don't wait. Otherwise, wait for one that moves you. When I saw my '05 LE, it immediately struck me, and I knew that was the one.

This is a question of color preference, since I highly doubt there will be any changes to the bike (other than available colors) in '10. You can always make an excuse to wait for the next model in the hopes that it will be better in some regard. My advice to you would be to go to the dealerships, and look at the colors available in '09 (there may even be a few '08s still around). If you see a color that you like then pull the trigger. Once you are ridin' one of these bad boys you will NOT be paying attention to the color..... until you park it. :thumbsup:

D

thanks guys, very one sided argument it would seem. I am still waiting to mid year as then the prices will be better, also im from Australia so its Winter now, still ride but not as nice as in Summer.

I will post some pics when i get one and bring her home, until then i will be stuck on the GSXR-600, but at least im riding

Back