'But it's still not a 'Busa.

Talked to an older fella today who rides a Yamaha Road Star...he got it by trading in his Yamaha R1M. He said it got so he could only ride a little while on the R1M as the position was starting to really bother him. he showed me a picture of the R1M and it was a serious looking bike-he spent a pile of money on his like we do on our bikes (pipes, tunes, etc...).

His Road Star is pretty nice, big tractor style seat, elk horn bars, white wall tires and little chrome.

I said it is a huge difference between the two bikes but he loves his Road Star.

I immediately thought of our members who ride cruisers and how they could relate.

Talked to an older fella today who rides a Yamaha Road Star...he got it by trading in his Yamaha R1M. He said it got so he could only ride a little while on the R1M as the position was starting to really bother him. he showed me a picture of the R1M and it was a serious looking bike-he spent a pile of money on his like we do on our bikes (pipes, tunes, etc...).

His Road Star is pretty nice, big tractor style seat, elk horn bars, white wall tires and little chrome.

I said it is a huge difference between the two bikes but he loves his Road Star.

I immediately thought of our members who ride cruisers and how they could relate.

Love my 2 Harley's. Not a fan of other brands in the cruiser segment.

Back