Not a Haya... but

JDC

Registered
I saw this the other night, a few MotoGP #1 racers said they have never felt anything like this. Basically they said everyone should ride a motogp bike first, and then this, and they'd then understand why this will be the new Gp bike to come... nothing handles and feels like it.

Pre-order deposits are being taken....20% down on the $100,000.00 price tag!

"Mr. Cathcart’s comments echo those of earlier test riders, like Jeremy McWilliams, who called the C1 "the best turning bike ever"."

MotoCzysz home

2008 MotoCzysz C1 990 specifications and pictures

MotoCzysz news_view

On PBS or HD Net (I can't remember which) was a HD 2-hour program about the development of this bike - it was fascinating and they have gone thru a lot to try and get it to market. Check your cable listings carefully!

Only one problem:poke:, He hasn't seen POLITICS until you try to enter MotoGp or F1 :laugh:

So:whistle:, who is in line to buy and race this Bike in MotoGp ???

I don'tthink I can afford it for the money it should lap the other liter bikes:whistle: easy:rofl:
where are the head lights i need headlights at the price i want HID's too :whistle:

seriously sweet machine though now back to reality I must go:laugh:

There is a special that has run on one of the HD Cable channels on the building of the bike about 1 or 2 hours long. Just saw it come on recently.

Using the 2nd link I did a comparison of this bike to our beloved. Granted, it's only 3 users that have rated this thing but, interesting all the same.

The Red line is the MotoCzysz
and the blue/silver line is the hayabusa (like the fastest color).

ratings.jpg

I've seen the HD special on this bike too. Looks amazing. Seeing as MotoGP went to the 800cc limit I don't know what the plans are for this bike now, WSB?

Concepts on it are supposed to be revolutionary to motorcycling. Hope it makes it to some sort of market, even if its only to the elite.

It is all a matter of economy of scale. If there is a market, the prices should come down some. Looks great, except for that price. :thumbsup:

Using the 2nd link I did a comparison of this bike to our beloved. Granted, it's only 3 users that have rated this thing but, interesting all the same.

ummmm, is it me, or does this graph make no sense at all?
Example: why would you even put offroad capabilities on there? With either of these bikes, quarter throttle is dangerous on any kind of dirt!
Plus, race track abilities is apparently higher on the busa? Ummmm..... makes no sense at all.

I will be intgeresting to see how the speed/HP develope as they continue their work on the thing.

I saw that they can change the front end rake in a little over 3 minutes.

I suspect that this bike, living up to the sense from racers who have ridden it, and once the bike is bugged out, will set new track records...

Last edited:
One of the top Masters of the Mountain racers/MRA champ/former MoM champ from Utah (Shane Turpin) test rode that bike and was featured on the HD channel's feature of that bike. The some of us ORGsters have seen firsthand how fast Mr. Turpin is. And he gave this bike some pretty high marks.

ummmm, is it me, or does this graph make no sense at all?
Example: why would you even put offroad capabilities on there? With either of these bikes, quarter throttle is dangerous on any kind of dirt!
Plus, race track abilities is apparently higher on the busa? Ummmm..... makes no sense at all.

That graph is complete BS! how is a Busa better on the track than a GP bike??!! :rofl::poke::poke:

Back