Really considering a busa... but still a newbie...

Lol yes that is what they were made for, or at least what I tell myself when I am riding like a mad man. I rarely clutch anything after launch only my down shifts and rev match so I don’t get the helmet jab from my passengers. I always worried all those clutchless shifts was what hurt my 2nd but I think it was bound to happen. Eventually I will have to pull it.
Hi. Wow you have to use the clutch shift? I thought it was only for starting and stopping!

Picked it up, thanks for all the help. 2014 3k miles. Owner had a lien, waiting on the title so can't ride for a few weeks but pretty excited!

Good for you! Hope you know what you’re doing in re: “Owner had a lien”. Liens can be satisfied instantly, all it takes is money, and clean titles can issue right after. And almost always, the ‘price’ of the lien is in addition to whatever you paid. Good luck?

Thanks man. Yeah, bank does not have a local branch. Hes a police officer, don't think I will have an issue. Bank processes 3-4 weeks usually, unfortunately have been down this road a few times.

Where's the pics? Another thread somewhere?
Yeah usually the "riding" thread lol

IMG_1130.jpeg

You don’t need to change anything when you install helibars. They are a great addition!
I added a tank bag and currently deciding on which rack I wanna put on the back.

As for the “C” mode...
Being the Busa was my first bike ever, I was kinda like you, thinking the mode would make things better. The bike has a jerky? Issue in 1st 2nd and 3rd gear. This made me use C mode all the time, but even then it still had that jerky quality.
This is due to the fuel mapping as I understand.
After getting the ECU flashed fixed all that and now the acceleration is very smooth and steady. So I leave it in A mode.

A good trick to help control the throttle is to keep your pinky and ring fingers on the bar ends using your middle pointer and thumb to control throttle.

Also, after riding my buddy’s gsxr 1000, I’ll add that the busa is much smoother on acceleration. It’s not as low end torquey as his 1000 which surprised me.

Last edited:
You don’t need to change anything when you install helibars. They are a great addition!
I added a tank bag and currently deciding on which rack I wanna put on the back.

As for the “C” mode...
Being the Busa was my first bike ever, I was kinda like you, thinking the mode would make things better. The bike has a jerky? Issue in 1st 2nd and 3rd gear. This made me use C mode all the time, but even then it still had that jerky quality.
This is due to the fuel mapping as I understand.
After getting the ECU flashed fixed all that and now the acceleration is very smooth and steady. So I leave it in A mode.

A good trick to help control the throttle is to keep your pinky and ring fingers on the bar ends using your middle pointer and thumb to control throttle.
HI. My A mode was so slow I have to go to TN mode!

HI .

My A mode
was so slow
I have to go
to TN mode !

:banana:

#AmodeWasSoSlow ~ #TNmode ~ #TorNado ~ #TurboNitrous ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Back