Busa - the great conversation starter.

Puggle

Registered
I had not even left the dealer car park and the punters from the carwash cafe next door were talking to me and asking questions about the bike.

I had heard that busas get people talking, but it's more than I thought. Bike riders, non riders, harley riders (especially), all ask or comment in a generally positive way.

These machines are easily the easiest conversation-starters and friend-makers I've ever seen. What a bonus!

On a side note however, while riding around on a K7 GS500F for the last 3 years I had gotten used to the regular sportsbike rider 'head nod'. Now on a white busa I just don't get nod replies. What's the go?! :huh2:

I actually thought having a true sports bike I'd be more a part of that superbike community, but it's like I'm the spoilt brat they want nothing of! They treat me like a harley rider! :lol:

It may have something to do with Australian culture, but has anyone experience with this?

I've had people say, "what is that thing?" as if they are starring at something straight out of a science fiction movie.:thumbsup:

I've had hard core Harley riders compliment me for riding over 500 miles a day on my Busa. Others are scared, jealous, or both.

funny i get nods,waves and high 5 gestures from everyone, even the harley and the goldwing guys...must be u...so they not like you:poke::laugh: just kidding
:beerchug:

Back