selling some things in the classifieds, starter motor, starter conversion parts, etc

Re: selling some things in the classifieds, starter motor, starter conversion parts,

I also have the factory bar ends, left side has a bar end mirror machined into it. pretty cool.

Re: selling some things in the classifieds, starter motor, starter conversion parts,

Good luck on the sale brother!

thanks man.. almost got stranded today at pa grand canyon.. i need a tire badly.

oh and i forgot to add.. if anyone is thinking of deleting their mirrors... i have black anodized block off plates with the kanji and factory bar ends with a bar end mirror machined into the left one!!! great visibility too and adjustable!

argg.. gonna take pics tonight after work (9pm) and post them on ebay...

Just wanted to post a pic of the bar ends and mirror because this is trick for someone and ill sell them cheap..make an offer..

I listed the other stuff on ebay. Bar ends and mirror are going up tomorrow if no one here wants them. Also have factory grab bar in excellent shape.

barends.jpg

sent pm on psychobike what tire you looking for?

oh and i forgot to add.. if anyone is thinking of deleting their mirrors... i have black anodized block off plates with the kanji and factory bar ends with a bar end mirror machined into the left one!!! great visibility too and adjustable!
Can you post a pic of the plates and how much your asking? Will they fit Gen II ?

Im not sure whether they will fit gen II or not.. they came off of my Gen I...

Goldenchild, I may be getting one locally.. I found a shinko 005 advance for 140 mounted..my buddy knows someone lol.. so we will see how well he knows him because that is CHEAP and sounds too good to be true..What do you have?

edit: pm sent back on psychobike.

Last edited:
Back