Busa not a track weapon huh! video/pics

So how fast was Mike taking that corner and how fast were you guys able to take it?
I talked to Mike about that and he said the following. His record on that track with his race bike is 1:07. The bike you see in the video is just a bone stock CBR with race tires and he did 1:17. He paced us for a few laps and said we were running 1:24. I was actually surprised we were doing it that fast and although it seems rather close to his CBR time the difference in skill/speed it takes to make up that 7 secs from our time to his CBR time is huge. The algorythm of skill needed to shave off each second increases dramatically from that point on. I am still quite proud of our first time out though and will never forget that day, and with the video to come I won't have to.
smile.gif

How does PIR compare to PR as far as tracks go?
Not shur on that one as this was our first time but you can bet we will be trying it! Mike said his favorite was Spokane. He said you will LOL inside your helmet with the whoopdy doos on the straight that have you wheelieing at 140mph.
smile.gif

Back