OMG what a great Track Day 8-28-09

Are you nuts? You'll wear the skin right off scrubbing that often. Monthy if you have to.

Hey, Monthly is for you boys in St. Louie! I have to scrub stuff once a week so cooties don't start growing under the wrinkles! :whistle:

Awesome, good read also, sounds like it was a great time.

That was a great day and lemmee say, steveo can flat out ride. he taught me everything i know...just not everything he knows.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

pictures, pictures, pictures, here's a link:

Studio819, Brandon Bones Photography

look under Adrenaline Freaks 8/28/09

steve-o and his son troy are under bike 442. troy is on #442; great guy and faster than foooook.

the gregbob is in "no number" pictures #4,105,203,290 and others. just scroll through and check out my fancy new suit!!! ohhhhhhhhhh

GregBob, I had no idea the pictures were up already. Usually Bones takes a good 60 days to get them up. That was a kick arse day! To bad the rains are just around the corner!

We sure had lots of fun out there. I'm glad Bones got some good shots of us. It's raining here today. That steady rain that lasts all day. A good day to look at photos and reminisce!

2_fast has a track day on Monday. If the rain gives up I think GregBob and I will make that one. Only about four weeks left in the track season here and then it's Rain,Rain,Rain until March then it's Showers, Showers, Showers until June. I love the green left by the rains along with the fresh clean air but damn, six months of umbrella weather is tough on the soul sometimes!

Back