Busa not a track weapon huh! video/pics

Nice pics and videos.
smile.gif

EXCELLENT, Smithers!!!
biggrin.gif
Everyone whining that busa's can't turn should do a track day or six. GREAT track but what is with that kink on the main strait? Too many idiots running off the first major corner???
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120353265 -->

biggrin.gif

Looks like you tore it up @ the track Justin and it was your first time? Damn, maybe you missed your calling? ;) I agree with the others, way to represent the Busa!
cool.gif

Answer one question for me though, how does the front tire get so chewed up like that?

Excellent pics
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

Looks like everybody had a great time. Glad no-one was injured in the crashes. That track layout looks nice. I can see how the main straight would just be way too much fun.

Those tire pics look awefully familiar
wink.gif
Good job
cool.gif

cool.gif

I know those track pics are nothing more than a hoax Justin. We all know 'Busas can't turn  
tounge.gif

Cool pics playa ... I gotta learn to wheelie
drooling3.gif

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120360174 -->

Dude, glad you finally made it to Sully's track school. Sully is a great guy and puts on a great fun filled day and you'll always end the day being a better rider. Looks like you gave the ole busa girl a good workout.

Sounds like all of you got your money's worth with Sully? I'd recommend everyone attend one of his track days! Money well spent!

Portland is about the best track around to strut your busa's stuff. It's smooth with a long straight and not many tight corners.

However, don't let a fun day on the track with your busa cloud your good judgement. Most any of Sully's instructors will imbarase you on a tweeky little 600!

Nice! Great pics and video bro.....Man I definately need to get to a track day...awesome fun! When you think your gonna be through with your full video? Lookin' forward to it..

Dan

EXCELLENT, Smithers!!!  
biggrin.gif
  Everyone whining that busa's can't turn should do a track day or six.  GREAT track but what is with that kink on the main strait?  Too many idiots running off the first major corner???  
biggrin.gif
The "kink" in the track was not used so it was all straight and all throttle. That turn about is used when the indy cars run it. Trying to bleed off all that speed before the corner was crazy, your head shakes and your eyes bounce. You can't see straight until you let up. I am certain I used about 50% of my remaining front pads on that day.
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Looks like you tore it up @ the track Justin and it was your first time?   Damn, maybe you missed your calling? ;)   I agree with the others, way to represent the Busa!
cool.gif

Answer one question for me though, how does the front tire get so chewed up like that?
The front tire gets demolished from pushing through the turns so hard. The Busa is a heavier customer and puts added shear force on the tread contact patch. The tires are destoryed and will need to be replaced. I love it!
smile.gif

Nice! Great pics and video bro.....Man I definately need to get to a track day...awesome fun! When you think your gonna be through with your full video? Lookin' forward to it..

Dan
The video may take a month or so as we are all very busy. I will post up when the video is done so all can see. It should be a mix of humor and riding. The video will be of track day, Seaside and HWY 30, we are a pretty comical group so the video should be fun!
smile.gif

that is so cool...you guys that take the Busa to the track are frikken Superheroes...way cool!

Dude, glad you finally made it to Sully's track school. Sully is a great guy and puts on a great fun filled day and you'll always end the day being a better rider. Looks like you gave the ole busa girl a good workout.

Sounds like all of you got your money's worth with Sully? I'd recommend everyone attend one of his track days! Money well spent!

Portland is about the best track around to strut your busa's stuff. It's smooth with a long straight and not many tight corners.

However, don't let a fun day on the track with your busa cloud your good judgement. Most any of Sully's instructors will imbarase you on a tweeky little 600!
Yeah those guys can humble you on a 600 so quick it is like a blink. Mike Sullivan himself is unbelievable! They took us out in a truck mid day to the different corners while Mike was running some laps so we could see just how fast that track could be railed. There is a reason this guy has won the #1 plate 5 times, he is wicked fast. I didn't even think outside of moto-gp that corners could be taken that fast, damn.
smile.gif

Oh and he is an awesome guy, humble, fun, good sense of humor. His wife too. The nice thing was they figured us out pretty quick and didn't spend a whole lot of time fighting it, just tried to direct it.

Back