Busa is totalled

Glad to hear your ok. You are quite the trooper!
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

Glad you are o/k could have been worse. Heal up and
get that 08. If his insurance won't pay sue the $h-t out
of him and make his life a living hell.

P.S Maybe some of the Busa boyz could beat the Hell
out of him and maybe next time he'll think twice about
his actions.

Glad you are ok. You have an absolutely wonderful attitude about the experience. Thanks for sharing.

Glad your okay, going through the healing proccess right now myself. Good thing you're going out and getting the gear for the legs the good stuff pays off when it counts!

WOW!!!! He may have slowed you down but he sure didn't break your spirit! I've never had the pleasure of meeting you but the smile says it all, you've got a great attitude and I truely wish you all the best. Although I have to admit that if I had heard him say that I probably would've put my helmet on his head......upside down until it fit. You've still got about 1 month until the '08 comes out. You should be more than ready to go by then!
wink.gif

You all are too kind....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Well, I hate to say it but no 2008 busa for me.

A friend of mine needed to sell her bike and was in a tight spot. So she sold it to me for a really, really good price. I could not pass up the deal. I know it was very well maintained and in great shape.

No to mention, I eliminated some overhead by not having payments anymore. (although the busa was almost paid off) So I decided to go ahead and buy her motorcycle and just payed cash for it.

Now, she could not afford an exhaust and just had the stock exhaust powder coated. So that is the first thing to go. I have ordered an exhaust and steering damper for it. Other than that, there is nothing else that needs to be done.

I am now a proud owner of a 2004 ZX10R....

100_1996.jpg

However, dont give up on me just yet, I am waiting until after the 2008 models come out. Shortly thereafter, the market will get saturated with the older Busa's. Then I should be able to get a really good deal on another Busa.

jump9.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Glad to hear you're in good spirits and you're taking this all well, feel good about how you handled it. You did the best you could given the circumstances and I'm just so glad you're okay.

Great pic of you dancing!!
smile.gif
And the new bike is just fine. I hope you still hang around here; I'll keep the haters at bay
laugh.gif
Seriously, no worries, so many here own bikes aside from the Busa...congrats on getting a new bike so soon...
cool.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 24 2007,09:37) Glad to hear you're in good spirits and you're taking this all well, feel good about how you handled it.  You did the best you could given the circumstances and I'm just so glad you're okay.

Great pic of you dancing!!  
smile.gif
 And the new bike is just fine.  I hope you still hang around here; I'll keep the haters at bay  
laugh.gif
 Seriously, no worries, so many here own bikes aside from the Busa...congrats on getting a new bike so soon...  
cool.gif
Sweet!   Thanks for having my back!  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I will still hang around, just because I dont have a busa does not mean I dont still love them.   I REALLY miss mine!!!!  UHG!!!

Like I said, I see another one in the future for sure.  

Going today for the MRI on my knee.  Should get the results early next week.   Hopefully there will be nothing but soft tissue damage.  

I have not been riding since the accident and cant wait to get on the new bike and start getting used to it.

I do have myself the ICON Bombshell leather pants in addition to the ICON riding jeans.  

I am ready!!!!  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Toni glad your OK, that outcome could have definetly been alot worse. Godspeed on your recovery, and way to get up and get back on.

Back