Busa is totalled

tonithetiger

Registered
Looks like I wont make it to the next busa bash afterall.  

The busa has been totalled by the insurance company.  Guy took a left hand turn in front of me and stopped in the middle of the road.

Here are some pics.  There are some graphic pics of my knee.   Fractured a rib but nothing else broken, just beat to hell.   Leg modeling is out of the question... (LOL!)

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c....-ufbgum

I hope you're feeling better. Sorry bout the knees, you're still model material in my book. Good Luck on the healing.

Damn girl!
sad.gif
Ouch...I'm glad you're okay; sorry about the bike, but it can be replaced...

Did the guy that turned left in front of you get ticketed?

I hope you feel better. you had a smile on your face in every pic
beerchug.gif
bike can be replaced glad it wasn't worse.

Yeah he got ticketed. He was mad at a group that flew past him just before he came up on us.

So he did it on purpose. When he got out of his truck his girlfriend said "why did you pull out in front of her" He said " maybe that will teach them to slow down"

Got a lawyer looking into it now. Not sure what I can do about it.

I only broke one nail!.... LOL! Tried to keep good spirits about it all. After all I was alive and talking still...
beerchug.gif

Soory about the bike, glad that you are okay though, the legs will heal, you still look fantastic! This is a great excuse for you to get a new 08'. Sue the pants off that idiot and when you win you can tell him "That will teach you to be a moron!".

(Cblast @ Aug. 17 2007,17:13) Sorry about the bike, glad that you are okay though, the legs will heal, you still look fantastic!  This is a great excuse for you to get a new 08'.  Sue the pants off that idiot and when you win you can tell him "That will teach you to be a moron!".
Yeah - what he said.... Hope you get well fast.

Dayum! Sorry to hear about the bike - but glad that you're getting better!

(Cblast @ Aug. 17 2007,16:13) Sorry about the bike, glad that you are okay though, the legs will heal, you still look fantastic! This is a great excuse for you to get a new 08'. Sue the pants off that idiot and when you win you can tell him "That will teach you to be a moron!".
I second Cblast on his quote---what a moron- He could have killed an innocent person because of his stupidity- Thank God you came out of it reasonably okay...glad to see you aren't any worse- hope you get better really soon...He'd be buying me a new '08 for sure!! Take care- Chris

100_4467copy.jpg

Nasty bruising and contusions aside, you are one lucky gal Toni. Number one cause of accidents on bikes is just what you experienced. I wish you well and a speedy recovery. Folks we can't eliminate those traffic mishaps totally but we can minimalize them with safety in mind while we ride. And much as I hate to admit it but bright neon colors are the way to go when riding around town. We all need to take the occasional safetry course to refresh our memory
rant.gif

Back