Busa 1, ZX 14 TOTALLED!!

(runeight @ Oct. 02 2006,15:10)
(tinbender0 @ Oct. 02 2006,14:56) Doesn't even look like a zx14.
SHOCKED.gif
..Man that thing is mangled..That curve doesn't look bad in the photo either...But any way, glad it's just his pride that is hurt...
all_coholic.gif
pride? He doesn't have a clue! Thinks it's "real cool".

Idiot in my book..

runeight...
Well,, at least he didn't kill somebody.

(mofuggahere @ Oct. 02 2006,14:12) Sure seems happy, considering he ruined alot of peoples day and could be dead himself.  
rock.gif
 Probably deserves more than a skinned knee. He is very lucky.
+10
that guy should be receiving some hefty tickets for that stunt. If i were the owner of the SUV he just f**ked up, his face would match his bike's.

and pretty disrespectful to the other rider he injured with his big cheesy grin-not to mention the other rider's wrecked brand-new bike?

my good friend just wrecked on his '05 GSX-R and he ended up making one of our other friends laydown his R-1 on its sliders...I didnt see my guy out taking pictures of anything other than his wrecked ride to try to get some ins. coverage.

(tinbender0 @ Oct. 02 2006,15:12)
SHOCKED.gif
..Man that thing is mangled..That curve doesn't look bad in the photo either...But any way, glad it's just his pride that is hurt...
all_coholic.gif

Idiot in my book..

runeight...
well..the guy on the CBR is/was in the hospital and his bike is wrecked. Still an idiot.

runeight...

(runeight @ Oct. 02 2006,15:20)
(tinbender0 @ Oct. 02 2006,15:12)
SHOCKED.gif
all_coholic.gif

Idiot in my book..

runeight...
well..the guy on the CBR is/was in the hospital and his bike is wrecked. Still an idiot.

runeight...
I CONCUR
super.gif

The 13.5 actually looks better like that. He must have hit the Forman Grill with his knee....

All kidding aside glad no oan was really hurt bad.

SHOCKED.gif
wheres the rest of the bike?! I cant believe thats all the injuries he came out with and his bike looks like that. Good thing he walked away from it.

Luckily he was able to separate himself from the scooter BEFORE it hit the SUV!

I know you celebrate this as a 13.5 kill but it was a$$hat error and you guys really should consider how you impacted others lives.

Thanks for the pics and taking the chance of getting flamed.

Now learn from the mistakes.

Not sure how to say this nicely so I will be frank...tough to see a turn anywhere and it is rider error and that clown would have wrecked a big-wheel. Lucky no-one was injured fatally, having both bikes and a very modified Hayabusa (Brembo radial brakes, BST wheels, Galfer braided lines, Galfer Rotors front/rear, Galfer HH sintered pads) I know it was the rider error, the stock 14 brakes are better than upgraded brakes on the 06 Busa, not boasting just the facts. Maybe a moped is in order. I leave R1's and Gixxer 1K's in the twisties on the 14 and its not the bike its the rider on the bike. Maybe a riding school might be the answer. Either way...the right things happen to the right people and the opposite usually does as well.
rant.gif

Greg, I agree with you some what however this clown put more than himself in danger. The people he was riding with and the innocent people in the SUV. One second either way things would have been different for all.

I am certain in your career you have seen this more than you care to remember. Yes, this is unfortunate and sadley we all pay. Higher insurance costs and a bad rap from the public.

This clown thinks it's cool. I'll hold to my orginal statement. Idiot. And with that he gets the runeight bozo award of the month.

runeight...

raggedyland_1900_26696832.jpg

what are the odds on him having insurance or a license..

anybody wanna bet in the affirmative?

... I wouldn't.. course you'd have thought w/ no insurance that it wouldn't have been such a joyous occasion.. sitting on 10grand worth of scrap metal and all ya know.

so maybe he did... who knows...

to the guy..

yeah your cool.. wish I had mad skills like dat.

nothing like freaking out and grabbing a handful of brake hoping to bail yourself out. Probably should be thankful the front end washed. You know he realized he was going into the wrong lane.. saw the SUV coming and nailed em in desperation.

WOW! That bike is completely! WOW! ruined! How in the hell? WOW!

lol lamb, I knew you would have an mouth full to post here. Just couldnt get it all out! lol
all_coholic.gif

I agree with the paoples vote. The guy shouldn't be smiling after hitting an SUV ruining his friends bike and totaling his! JERK! If I was driving the other bike or SUV and saw him sitting there smiling I would have wiped that smile off his face faster then he took that turn! JACKASS!!

(Tango1300 @ Oct. 02 2006,11:05) He argued with me weeks ago about the tire pressure.  Said he'd run them at the recommended tire pressure on all his bikes.  Well...  today was his wake-up call.
What tire pressures do you run?

I'm new to this list, just got my Busa last week, did a 6 hour 80-90% ride alone Sunday through the Sierras, alone. Never passed on double line, never pissed off any motorists, never showed off, never came near to riding over my head, I have a family at home (yeah I went 140 once but only Busa owners would understand how safe that is, given skill and proper conditions). I'm very gratified to read the rational and clear thinking responses of all you guys in response to this collision. I'm going to like this list.

True. At least after a bad crash... the busa still looks like a busa.

Back