Busa 1, ZX 14 TOTALLED!!

Man, that bites. Like one guy said above, I hate to see a nice bike like that all wadded up. I bet that the person in the SUV and the dude on the CBR600 wasn't too thrilled either. Glad he's alright.

Definitely a rider issue, not the bike. Damn shame.
wow.gif

that thing is destroyed, i would be thanking God right now if i were him.
at least everone did not have life threating injurys

Wow, what a lucky rider!

Just think if he had been wearing full gear, he wouldn't have any injuries at all.

Glad your buds o.k.

Sure seems happy, considering he ruined alot of peoples day and could be dead himself.
rock.gif
Probably deserves more than a skinned knee. He is very lucky.

That's the best-looking 14 on the road!
super.gif

Seriously, glad everyone walked away with their lives! Could have been much worse.

Glad things went as well as they did.
All I can say is glad to see the real youth of America is out enjoying and living to ride another day.

Glad to hear that everyone is alright! Now go kick him in the jewels for driving up my insurance rates!

what i think is trippin is that i drove passed another ass-ident involving a black zx-13.5 on sunday on us 27 down here in south florida its almost like the bike self destructs

Like Smokey would say"DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"...Glad everyone is okay.

(runeight @ Oct. 02 2006,12:34) wow!..smiling like it was cool?

He cheated death but it hasn't sunk in yet.

Glad everyone is fine. Looks awful.

runeight...
+1. Definitely not cool.

Doesn't even look like a zx14.
SHOCKED.gif
..Man that thing is mangled..That curve doesn't look bad in the photo either...But any way, glad it's just his pride that is hurt...
all_coholic.gif

he wont be smiling like that when he gets his next insurance bill, if they dont drop him after this. he just ruined alot of peoples day and hes acting like he just did a triple backflip or something.

(tinbender0 @ Oct. 02 2006,14:56) Doesn't even look like a zx14.
SHOCKED.gif
..Man that thing is mangled..That curve doesn't look bad in the photo either...But any way, glad it's just his pride that is hurt...
all_coholic.gif
pride? He doesn't have a clue! Thinks it's "real cool".

Idiot in my book..

runeight...

Back