BST Carbon Wheels

Charles... Thanks for the easy deal on my first purchase with you. I cannot wait to install my TiForce exhaust!

I am in as we discussed. Let me know if you get enough people to make the buy-in deal.

(StreetnTrack @ Sep. 21 2006,13:04) have 2 confirmed.  anyone else ready to pull the trigger?
who dat?
jump9.gif

come on people whats that a $600 savings i've been told night and day differance besides whats hotter than carbon fiber
super.gif

What timing...piss poor that is. I committed to not charging anymore items, and wife politely reminded me that getting a signature loan for a set of badazz wheels is "the same" as charging in her book....love hate relationship there. That is a smoking deal for sure. Good thing the .org doesn't have financing sponsors (the car board I am on has a few that do...scary when you see 20 something year old kids financing $10,000 engines and what-not).

damn it
why didn't somebody call me??
laugh.gif

I just got my Marchesini magnesiums
otherwise yes I would've been all over this!!!!!!!!!!
but now my tires, sprocket & brakes are all mounted
eek2.gif

(runeight @ Sep. 14 2006,23:13) Charles..don't want to jack the thread but how is the Arai helmet buy going? Haven't seen anything.

runeight...
which Arai?
rock.gif

the Corsair RX7
now that I'm interested in
whats the price???

Ok guys, last week to place orders for the wheels. Don't look like we are going to make it. Guys that want them any way pm for the price.

Back