BST Carbon Wheels

(StreetnTrack @ Sep. 14 2006,10:37) Deal is only good through the end of this month. Don't look like we have 5 guys to make it happen. The 14 wheels won't be ready until next month.
....and they will cost me..............wife won't like it.......oh well

(CCRider @ Sep. 14 2006,12:40)
(StreetnTrack @ Sep. 14 2006,10:37) Deal is only good through the end of this month.  Don't look like we have 5 guys to make it happen.  The 14 wheels won't be ready until next month.
....and they will cost me..............wife won't like it.......oh well
if you get in on the deal this will be your price, if you wait until they are actually here it will be $600-$700 more.

Great price on the wheels. Still out of my price range (I'm poor
mad.gif
)

How about some deals on some Carrozzeria's or some other lower end wheels?

Charles..don't want to jack the thread but how is the Arai helmet buy going? Haven't seen anything.

runeight...

I think I can have the $$ by end of this month...anybody else in?

Start a list and see where it goes...

1)Bigdiesel
2)Jayabusa1
3)Tango1300
4)runeight
5)zukracer??
6)bonedust??
7)CCRider??
8)NJ??

looks like we may hit ten here-any chance that would improve the (already freaking AWESOME!!) deal?

Big D, better remove me please. Said I would track the thread.

Not sure about the purchase.

runeight...

still doin the figurin.... I move into a new house on Oct1, gotta figure out where the money is hiding but I'm still firmly planted on the fence
sad.gif

I just got a reminder from my attourney that I have 4 unpaid tickets and court fees for some ah...momentary indiscretions I made earlier this year....looks like I have to pull outa this deal...F**K i wanted a set of these so freakin bad right now!

I owe more than I care to mention here, and now I have to go get SR-22 ins. again....dammid. I dont even own a car and their forcing me to carry ins...boogers! I hate DMV and traffic cops!
guns.gif

Back