Bought a new lid off ebay.

Bret I sent them a question asking for 'best price'? 25 available? Maybe they will get silly and give me one at a decent price? If so I'll forward the bill to you cuz this is all your fault....

Bret I sent them a question asking for 'best price'? 25 available? Maybe they will get silly and give me one at a decent price? If so I'll forward the bill to you cuz this is all your fault....

Thank God they told me.....no :laugh:

Quick response saying regular price is $600 and $499 is it. I'll be happy with my $150 Caster.

Your Shoei helmet is covered under warranty for five years from purchase date or seven years from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. The warranty covers all manufacturing defects. Please note that damage caused by the consumer, (i.e. dropping the helmet), etc., is not covered under warranty.

Just a thought, but I noticed the picture mentioned the warranty... What's the production date on your new helmet?

Edit: Chances are you'll never need the warranty with a Shoei, but I was just curious.

Just a thought, but I noticed the picture mentioned the warranty... What's the production date on your new helmet?

Edit: Chances are you'll never need the warranty with a Shoei, but I was just curious.

I have no idea but I'll look when I get it.

I just found this one. It looks really nice.

d_5502.jpg

Thank God they told me.....no :laugh:

Quick response saying regular price is $600 and $499 is it. I'll be happy with my $150 Caster.

I'd email them back and tell them you got the same helmet for less than half that price BRAND NEW 2-years ago. See if they don't change there tune a little... :laugh:

Blanca Busa said:
I just found this one. It looks really nice.

Get that one and one of those stick on mohawks for the ultimate squid look:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I'd email them back and tell them you got the same helmet for less than half that price BRAND NEW 2-years ago. See if they don't change there tune a little... :laugh:

That already was their response to my original question below. I did tell them I got it for much less.

Hello I'm curious if this is the best price you can do on this? Last one I bought cost me $150 two years ago and the original cost me $279 from the dealer day I got the bike. Both were identical to this helmet as they match my bike. Realistically can you do better than $499 on it? Somewhere in the $200 range? Hopefully

That already was their response to my original question below. I did tell them I got it for much less.

Blanca, was that from Onedia Suzuki?

If so, they are idiots. Go to there direct site and they have the same helmet listed for $410.

White/Blue RF1000-- OEM SHOEI HAYABUSA BUSA HELMETS GSX 1300 HAYABUSA :: Suzuki OEM :: Helmets :: www.oneidasuzuki.com

Another option-- OEM SUZUKI TEAM AND GSXR HELMETS :: Suzuki OEM :: Helmets :: www.oneidasuzuki.com

Not the Shoei but a cheap buy-- SUZUKI CUSTOM GRAPHIC HELMETS :: Suzuki OEM :: Helmets :: www.oneidasuzuki.com

Anyone know what brand/style the last two are? I may pick one up for an extra if they are Shoei.... :beerchug:

Got the lid today. No surprises. It's a new helmet for $150. Box is tattered and there's nothing else but still a deal. Manufacture date of 08/07.

d79fb8a4.jpg

Rode almost 150 miles last night. Left around 11 and got back near 1 am. Just cruised up I95 for an hour or so and turned around and came back. You never notice how loose your current helmet is until you get a new one.

Got-Busa yes that was from Oneida and it is strange how the ebay left hand doesn't know what what the online retail right hand is doing. More expensive on ebay than their site? Oh well. I was kinda getting tired of the matched helmet scheme anyway. Was really looking for a simple large silver. Missed one a few days ago that closed for $101.15 new with stickers still on it. I got busy and outbid and by the time I remembered it the auction had closed. :(

Back