Bluegauges group buy!

I just got my gauges in the mail today! Thanks Scott! Thanks ks for setting up the group buy.

<!--EDIT|EastCoast
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141671283 -->

also recived my gauges today. man they rock.:D thanks scott can`t wait to install. big thanks to KS for seting this up.
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Got mine back and put back on my baby..He did a great job just not to sure about dimmer control might just set it and felcro under dash.right now i have it under guages on dash panal and worried about water getting in it..
BS, in your picture whats that light below fuel gauge? Can not make out what it says? They look great, might have mine by end of week
smile.gif

Got mine back and put back on my baby..He did a great job just not to sure about dimmer control might just set it and felcro under dash.right now i have it under guages on dash panal and worried about water getting in it..
BS, in your picture whats that light below fuel gauge? Can not make out what it says? They look great, might have mine by end of week
smile.gif
That's the dimmer switch that comes with the illumiglo style faceplates.

smile.gif
That's the dimmer switch that comes with the illumiglo style faceplates.
thats pretty sweet. it lights up also. Can some members post where they installed theirs. to give us that have not installed them yet some ideas. Thanks!

received my gauges today & installed. They look great! Thanks ks-waterbug for setting this up and scott for doing a awesome job
cool.gif

HAYABUSA_003.jpg

Back