Throttlemiester group udate !

Cuffee
Seasoned Pilot

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You got a phone number

What number do you need  
rock.gif
The phone number for Charles.
913-788-4281[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

so, is we buyin or aint we? we supposed to ring this "john" fellow?

and our bottom line is....?

I have a ride to key west coming up and would like to have this already....

so, is we buyin or aint we?  we supposed to ring this "john" fellow?

and our bottom line is....?

I have a ride to key west coming up and would like to have this already....[/QUOTE]

Anyone still wanting a kit can contact  Charles at  StreetNTrackImport Links Gone .  Charles will need atleast 25 members to purchase your kit before he will process the orders.

HEAVY SET WITH BRUCHED FINISHED $125 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120156383 -->

Do we know if we have the 25 needed? I have a ride to Chicago in 3 weeks and want to have the Throttlemeister installed before then.

Thanks,
Dennis

Thanks for your hard work, Rythms. But like all have said, TM is just way too greedy. Seems they can't see the bigger picture.

That's fine. They can stay some mom & pop operation. Obvious they don't know really how to do business on a grand scale.

As the homie said in the movie Ray, "think pennies and that's all you'll get".

They can keep their crap. It'll just give me opportunity to build up my right wrist
smile.gif

by the way, since I'm known for "bad mouthing" people and have a history of stirring up crap, I'll drop TM a line with a link to this thread, and give them the finger.

Like their crap don't stick. I hate mom & pop operations that think they're bigger than they really are.

Thanks for your hard work, Rythms.  But like all have said, TM is just way too greedy.  Seems they can't see the bigger picture.  

That's fine.  They can stay some mom & pop operation.  Obvious they don't know really how to do business on a grand scale.

They can keep their crap.  It'll just give me opportunity to build up my right wrist
smile.gif

by the way, since I'm known for "bad mouthing" people and have a history of stirring up crap, I'll drop TM a line with a link to this thread, and give them the finger.

Like their crap don't stick.  I hate mom & pop operations that think they're bigger than they really are.
What he ^ said.

Thanks for your hard work, Rythms.  But like all have said, TM is just way too greedy.  Seems they can't see the bigger picture.  

That's fine.  They can stay some mom & pop operation.  Obvious they don't know really how to do business on a grand scale.

They can keep their crap.  It'll just give me opportunity to build up my right wrist
smile.gif

Like their crap don't stick.  I hate mom & pop operations that think they're bigger than they really are.
What he ^ said.
+2. I've decided I can't buy just out principle, being a business man myself!
wink.gif

i just bought those throttle things off ebay, not sure what there called, the strap on so u can rest your palm on it, still trying to get it in the right position. might only be on for long rides, not sure how they will work in the twisties

Anyone still wanting a kit can contact Charles at www.streetntrackimport.com . Charles will need atleast 25 members to purchase your kit before he will process the orders.

HEAVY SET WITH BRUsHED FINISHED FOR $125 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.

Keep the comments com'n !

Anyone still wanting a kit can contact  Charles at  www.streetntrackimport.com .  Charles will need atleast 25 members to purchase your kit before he will process the orders.

HEAVY SET WITH BRUsHED FINISHED FOR $125 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.

Keep the comments com'n !
25 sets to get $9 off?  :???
It is $9 + whatever they charge you for shipping. As dealers we pay over $100 each for the heavy ones and shipping to us. We also have to turn around and rebox them individually and pay shipping to you. TM does not give large discounts for larger orders so all dealers don't have much room to work. That might be why Parts Unlimited or Lockhart Phillips don't carry them. When you don't get volume discounts you can't give them.
mad.gif
I have only receive to orders and I want to say thank you to them. I didn't save them much but for a item someone was already going to buy $13-$16 is a fair savings.

If you guys want to do a group buy on brake lines or EBC brake pads let me know and I can you a little more $$.

nothin worse than people that won't answer the phones...just ask the customer to hold for a brief second while you answer the other line. Just take a second to acknowledge my call.
I am not calling you to leave a message and hope you remember to get back to me. I am looking for information or to make a purchase then...not when you get aound to it.

streetntrack hasn't answered even one of my 9 randomly made phonecalls over the past week.

their loss.

It is $9 + whatever they charge you for shipping.  As dealers we pay over $100 each for the heavy ones and shipping to us.  We also have to turn around and rebox them individually and pay shipping to you.  
nothin worse than people that won't answer the phones...just ask the customer to hold for a brief second while you answer the other line. Just take a second to acknowledge my call.
I am not calling you to leave a message and hope you remember to get back to me. I am looking for information or to make a purchase then...not when you get aound to it.

streetntrack hasn't answered even one of my 9 randomly made phonecalls over the past week.

their loss.

I believe it's called a loss-leader when you offer a product and either make little or no money on it. BUT, it does allow you to bring more business in for other items and gives you contacts with customers you may never have met.
wink.gif

To not return calls or emails to people that are asking after a particular product is the opposite and leads loss to you.

Just got mine in the mail today from Charles so either he got enough orders or was just nice enought to send them anyways
biggrin.gif

Back