Throttlemiester group udate !

Thanks for all you have done. .I know you invested allot of your time,, but I am can't fork out $125 bones for someone who is not willing to compromise..

I used to work as a buyer, and VOLUME always got the vendors attention.. I guess not with these guys..

hmmm .. for that price.. I'll keep my 20.oo throttle lock.. it works fine
wink.gif

thanks for all the effort rythm. even though it's a deal i'd rather stand on principle and show throttle-miser what they lost.

Rhythm, maybe you should email TM with the link of this tread and see that they lost a bunch of new customer.

Maybe we should edit 'the fug you TM' before emailing them the link

The way I see it, if they were gracious and gave them to us for $100 ea., they just blew off $5,300.00+ in sales. Heck with them. There are other things to buy, and to focus my attention on.

Thanks for the effort Rythm.

P.

Thanks for the time and effort you put into this Rythm but I will have to pass on the this purchase.

Rhythm, maybe you should email TM with the link of this tread and see that they lost a bunch of new customer.

Maybe we should edit 'the fug you TM' before emailing them the link
[/QUOTE]

rock.gif
Beg Throttlemiester to take our money, I dont think so, Playa .

But good lQQkn out,1127 TO 1299 but I had intitally email'd Throttlemiester this link when I first contacted them about our group buy so that they could view for themselfs how many here where ready to buy. With alteast 50 potential ready buy customers they still refused to even consider any type of a discount. To top it off ,it will cost you more to order directly from Throttlemiester rather than buying from their retailers, so fug'em, I dont have time for games.

Anyone still wanting a kit can contact Charles at www.streetntrack.com. Charles will need atleast 25 members to purchase your kit before he will process the orders.

I told you guys, Pimpn Aint Easy !
laugh.gif

Postal
Hayabusa Master

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.94

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The way I see it, if they were gracious and gave them to us for $100 ea., they just blew off $5,300.00+ in sales. Heck with them. There are other things to buy, and to focus my attention on.

Thanks for the effort Rythm. [/QUOTE]

Right on, P.
super.gif

Anyone still wanting a kit can contact Charles at www.streetntrack.com. Charles will need atleast 25 members to purchase your kit before he will process the orders.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120109828 -->

What a load of BS i still want one even if the discount is not that great it's still better then normal they really area a grea setup if ya had some you would know i have one set already and i swap them between my 2 bikes right now depending on which one i ride so you can count me in Rythm i'm paypaling charles now

what are we gona be charged if we can't get the number we need?

Rythm,

Not trying to get in the way of anything you have already but I have contacted a couple places about this.

ASMOTORSPORTS

TL1000S/GSX1300R/SV650S/GSXR 1999 and Earlier Prices will be adjusted for Options.

FtAZ3 Regular price: $117.00 Sale price: $105.30
+ $17.00 for the heavy

RLMOTORSPORTS

$117.00 plus $17 for Heavy

I will PM you when and if I get anything back from them.

Rythm,

Not trying to get in the way of anything you have already but I have contacted a couple places about this.

ASMOTORSPORTS

TL1000S/GSX1300R/SV650S/GSXR 1999 and Earlier Prices will be adjusted for Options.

FtAZ3 Regular price: $117.00 Sale price: $105.30
+ $17.00 for the heavy

RLMOTORSPORTS

$117.00 plus $17 for Heavy

I will PM you when and if I get anything back from them. [/QUOTE]

Yes Sir, Azmotorsports Webmaster (John Hawkins)had offered to give us a 20% discount on that price ($122) but but he never got back with me to confirm the deal after email,two phone conversation and left messages.
As far as RLMOTORSPORTS, no I havent. If you can work somthing out with them, go for it, RAM.

Cuffee
Seasoned Pilot

Avg posts/day:1.50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You got a phone number [/QUOTE]

What number do you need
rock.gif

Cuffee
Seasoned Pilot

Avg posts/day:1.50

You got a phone number

What number do you need  
rock.gif
[/QUOTE]
The phone number for Charles.

Back